India

*Demi's P.O.V*

Randy held up to his word and bought Elle everything she wanted. Her bed looks like a carriage and has a slide on one side and stator on the other. He bought her all the toys she wanted and more. Let's just say he is wrapped around her finger. She thanked him and gave him a hug when he finished assembling everything. It took about a week and I wasn't about to do anything. I didn't destroy it in the first place.

It was weird having him around the house. I'm not going to lie, there was one time I was watching him. He was outside putting the princess castle playhouse outside the house Elle convinced him to get. He just took off his shirt. Now I know we always see a shirtless Randy but you never see a shirtless Randy with jeans on, a tool belt, and some worker boots. His body was sweaty and I couldn't help but watch.

But after he left, Colby came to fix Sabrina's room. Well, that's what he is doing today. He decided to come when we have our girls day.

"We're going out," Mari says as we walk down the stairs. "Dressed like that," Joe asks all of us. "Well yeah! What's wrong with what we have on," I ask my brother. "Nothing! It's just we don't want you guys going out like that. To many eyes will be on you," Colby says walking out the door. "Plus I don't want to have to fight someone over my girl." Jon wraps his arms around me and kiss Elle on the cheek. She giggles. "Well, this is how we are going to dress unless you want us to have on less clothes," Sabrina says looking at Colby. "Have fun. Don't be out to long," he says bringing the stuff he bought inside. "Don't go," Jon says holding my arm. "Why not?" "My two favorite girls going out. What am I going to do," he pulls me closer to him. "Go to the gym. Help Colby! Figure it out babe." He groans. "Look. How about after words we stay at your house tonight?" I pat Jon's chest lightly. "Okay!" "I can't break tradition. I love you though." "I love you too. You sure you can't break tradition?" "I'm sure." I was about to walk out but then I stopped. "Oh yeah! After dinner we are going to my bar. You Gus should come." "A bar for what," Colby asks. "Not a bar. Her bar," Mari says putting her shoes. "They are having a fundraiser there for some guy. And it just so happens that he loves you guys so it would be fun to help out and have you all there." "What's the name of the bar again," Colby ask. All the girls looked at the boys and smiled. "Sierra," I say. "Hotel," Sabrina said. "India," Mariana says. We are all next to each other now. "Echo." "Lima." "Delta." "S.H.I.E.L.D," we all say together. "That's a long name for a bar," Jon says still throwing a small fit. "It's just shield stupid." Sabrina slaps her brother in the back of the head. "I'll be there," Colby said. "Same," Joe says. "No."

"I'm sorry. Did the king of bars say no," Mariana says. "Babe! Come on! It will be fun." "I have something to do. Trust me! I would prefer to be there but this is important." "Dean Ambrose turns down going to a bar. I'm writing this down in the history books," Colby says. "Since you aren't going, I'll drop Elle off and I'll put our bags in your car before we leave." "Fine. Go and have fun," Jon says. I kissed his cheek and ran upstairs .

We packed and threw our bags into Jon's car. "Okay let's go before Jon changes his mind." I kissed Jon and left out.

"Nice to see you again ladies!" "Hey Bailey," we say in unison. "The usual?" "Perfect , Demi says. He took our menus and disappeared. Bailey's serve the best breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

"What is up with Jon," Mariana asks. "I don't know. He was fine before we said we were going out," I say as I take pictures with my daughter. "That boy is crazy. He's probably stressed about whatever he has to do," Sabrina pips in.

*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hey! Can you help them set up as I take my little princess to her father?" We just arrived to the bar and it's empty as expected. We closed the bar for the whole day until the fundraiser. "Yeah sure." I walked to my car and seen some guys walking towards me. I put Elle in the car and closed the door.