Monday Night Raw

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta S.H.I.E.L.D

*Sabrina's P.O.V*

"What the hell is Sierra hotel India echo Lima delta shield," I asks as we stand at the boys entrance. They just walked down the stairs. We are to walk in the same order as our boyfriends. It was Roman, Jon, then Colby. So it's Mari, Demi, then me. They said always stay one step behind the other and make sure to not flip over the barricade. Blah Blah Blah.

It will be weird to hear our names used on a stage. When we perform, only Demi uses her real name. Mari uses her middle name and I use my other personality's name. But not today.

"Watching Colby go down there with his hair wet is sexy," I say jumping up and down. "Remember to use their stage names when you get down there," Demi says as she strengths. "why are you stretching?" "Mariana pissed off a big guy last time she came here." she shows me a picture of a dude on her phone. "So I know he's going to come out and when he does, I want to be ready. Everyone talks so much and sometimes you have to take action."

The boys were talking about us. It was nice. They were saying how long each of us have been dating them and how we mean the world to them. Next thing you know I hear their music again. "Let's go," Mariana says.

We walk out with serious faces. "Oh look at those faces. By the look they have, I would not want to mess with them," one of the announcers say. "Remember one has some unfinished business with the director of operations himself." That must be that Kane dude they were talking about earlier.

As we made it to the barricade, Mari jumped over it, Demi used one arm to get over and I flipped over. Not like falling flip, gymnastics flip. We get into the ring. We all had a mic in our hand. Mari was about to say something when some music came on. I see two girls, who are twins running to the ring. They slide in and one jumps up on Mari hugging the life of of her. The other one is hugging her from the side. Once done, they come over to introduce themselves as Brie and Nikki Bella. Another girl comes out and hugs Mari too. She comes over saying her name is Paige.

I hear voices in my head they talk to me they understand they talk to me.

A male who I think I know quite well walks out to the ring. I slowly get angry as he inches near us. "Sweetheart, are you okay," Demi whispers to me. I look at her and she just points to Randy. I nod. He was hugging Mariana. I put the mic to my mouth holding it as my brother did before. "Hello Randy!" Everyone clears a path so he can see me.

"Sabrina. Nice to....." "See that is where you are wrong baby boy." Jon jumps up and down. "Its Annabelle. It's Annabelle." Joe stands near me along with Demi. "Wait! How do you know my girlfriend, Colby asks. Before he could answer I charged at him. All I saw was red and I was REDy to beat the hell out of this guy. I knocked him over and started punching in the face. Jon sat their laughing. Mari and Demi stand next to each other trying to figure out what the hell was going on. The boys cleared a way for me to have more room. Some dark twisted music came on but I didn't care. I got up and held onto the ropes. I was just stomping Randy! Stomping everywhere I felt he deserved it. When I was done, I flipped my hair having the most evil glare in the world.

Kane was making his way to the ring and I grabbed the mic I dropped. "You better turn your happy ass around before I get you next." "Whoa girl! Take a chill pill." "A chill pill? A chill pill? want me to take a mother fucking chill pill? I'll show your ass a chill pill." I began to charge at him but Mariana stopped me. "What do you want Kane," Demi says as she kicks Randy off the skirts of the ring.

The Bella's and Paige got out of the ring by the wishes of the boys. They knew there was no telling us to leave it alone because you mess with one of the Badasses you get all three.