Chapter 5 - Training, Not Falling

Chapter 5

"Tell me how it went Fräu~"

"Just because today's a damn Thursday doesn't mean you can mess with me!" You growl, sneaking a pillow over your head only for it to be ripped off by none other than Gilbert.

"West hit me straight across the face Fräu, you have to tell me~"

"If you don't shut the hell up I'll hit you straight across the face too. Besides, how'd you get in?" You snap back, crawling under the sheets to block out the light.

"This was Ludwig's room Fräu~ Besides, I don't believe father put locks on until you arrived. But I still have plenty of awesome tricks up my sleeves."

"Like what?" You ask finally peering out at Gilbert from under the sheets. Gilbert only smirked at you.

"My awesomeness." You groan in frustration, snatching your pillow back you roll away from the annoying German.

"Leave me the hell alone." You mutter. You were definitely not in the mood. Last night a very scary rumor popped up on the blog. Turns out one of the spies in a town close to yours went missing. Then a group from the city went off the charts too. Ugh, so damn annoying.

"Brother, where are you?" Gilbert looks towards the entrance to your room, knowing him he must have left your apartment door wide open.

"Okay, dude, you're freaking me out." You say quickly forgetting that you shouldn't go around calling people dude. Gilbert doesn't notice though, he's too busy trying to sneak up on you.

"HEY!" You yelp as Gilbert lands on top of you

"Y/N!?" You hear Germany roar, but currently you were trying to keep Gilbert from doing... whatever he was doing. Pushing at the side of his face with one hand you block his arms with your other.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" You yell. Gilbert starts laughing in his odd manner.

"Look who's turning red."

"Get the hell off me before I hit you!"

"Kesesesesesesesesese"

"Argh! Perv!" Your free leg that wasn't pinned under Gilbert swung up hitting him where the sun didn't shine. His strength disappears for a second as you throw him off you. Ludwig is standing stunned in the door frame.

"Uh, yo~?" You say. He quickly gains his bearings, looking away suddenly with a light pink blush on his face.

You were still in your night clothes. Which to you wasn't that bad but it was obviously making Ludwig uncomfortable.

You sigh.

"What are you two doing here?"

"I was going to get Gilbert and then head out to train."

"Train?" You ask, sliding out of bed and wrapping one of your blankets around you. Ludwig seems to relax since you are more covered up.

"Ja."

"Oh," You turn your head back and forth as if looking for you UFO clock that wasn't there. "What time is it?"

"Six." Ludwig replies. You look down to where Gilbert is hiding under your bed.

"You woke me up at six in the morning... what was your reason again?" You asked giving Gilbert the stink eye. You were actually pretty tempted to flip him off.