Chapter 6 - Good Memories, Bad Luck

Chapter 6

Ludwig didn't talk to you the next day, he just locked himself up in his room and you had a feeling the thing he was working on was something you're country would enjoy getting their hands on. Or not. You had no idea what in the world you were feeling anymore.

Rolling over you hear a door opening.

"Go away Gilbert," you growl, it was somewhere between five and six. Which meant it was time for you to suck up the guts to get up and go to work down in the bar.

"How did you know it was me?"

"I heard the door, and Ludwig hasn't been talking to me." You feel a slight pressure at the end of your bed.

"Well, he's sort of broken-hearted." You jolt out of bed.

"What do you mean?!" you snap. Gilbert sits there and shrugs his shoulders.

"Tell me what happened when you went out with Ludwig to train."

You open your mouth wanting to know what Gilbert had meant before you closed it. Cutting out the 'almost kissing' scene wouldn't be an option.

"It's none of your business," you reply, eyes narrowing.  "Besides, I barely know him.  Tell your brother to bug off."

"I'll tell you how I got into your room if you tell me."

You give him a stubborn glare.

"It actually is a tunnel that connects with the room Ludwig and I share." You blink, now that was something you needed to know.

"Why is there a tunnel?"

"This was Ludwig's room, and the awesome me needed a way to get revenge."

"That's awesome," you say. It was perfect. You could get into their room even when they were out. Wait, that wasn't what you should be thinking about right now.

"Not as awesome as Prussia."

"Yeah, whatever, where is it?"

"Lover first." You swore that a blood vessel in your head was going to burst.

"For crying out loud, I've told you a million times, I don't have a lover!" You roll over away from him in frustration.

"Why do you keep asking me?" Yyou moan. Gilbert tilts his head a cocky smile on his face.

"Tell me what happened."

"Um..."

"Fräu~"

"Ugh, fine." You cave at Gilbert's ridiculous voice.

"So~ Tell me~"

"Ludwig and I went and trained."

"You can't be serious."

"Do you want the long story or the short story?" you snap. Gilbert, for once, manages to shut his mouth.

"Anyway, I sort of tripped and fell into a river pulling Ludwig in with me. He sort of-uh-"

"He kissed you?! Finally, he's manned up." Gilbert interrupted with large shout, a dark smirk on his face.

You were tempted to go, "WTF man, WTF." But instead you sighed and explained.

"I sort of got uncomfortable, so he stopped-no he DIDN'T give me a kiss-and when he asked why I told him I felt guilty. I guess he misinterpreted.  Besides," you grumbled, "I don't like getting kissed by random people."