Chapter 7 - Oh, Great, Just, Great.

Chapter 7

"Heyyyy, bitch, why don't you come join us." You turn to see a group of drunken men sitting in the corner. You straighten yourself and begin to walk away. Something hits your back. You turn to see one of the men making a taunting motion towards you to come closer.

"I just want to order something." The man said with a sneer, you hold back the desire to smash your fist into his face. Walking over to the table you try to suppress your disgust and pull up a fake smile.

"That's more like it." The man laughs wrapping his arm around your waist, trying to pull you into the seat next to him. You push his arm away and take a step back.

"What would you like...sir."

"We need some entertainment." Another man goes, blowing a kiss your way. The same man who wrapped a hand around your waist slaps the back of your leg. You doubt your leg was what he was trying to hit.

He was flat out drunk.

You step forward slamming your hands on the table. Their beers shake and most of the men shoot you dirty glares. You turn your head to see Ludwig glaring at the men and you.

"If you want entertainment, go piss off that man who's watching us. I know I'll be amused. If you don't I recommend you piss off, in a respectable place like this you'll only dirty it." You say with a dark sneer, you straighten yourself and walk away before any of them could make a grab for you.

"Y/N." Ludwig calls out to you, you walk over to him. He was the bartender. Gilbert was cooking... you had no idea why it wasn't the other way around.

"Yeah?" You ask hopping up on the counter, swinging your legs over. There were a lot of people here tonight, but it seemed like Ludwig had managed to get a break.

"Were they bothering you?"

"They pissed me off if that's what you were asking. I have no idea how I agreed to work here." You mutter trying not to direct your anger to Ludwig.

"Why don't you take out the trash, I'll take over as you take your break."

"Seriously? How do you have any friends?" Ludwig looks away towards the corner the men that had harassed you were sitting.

You turn to see that they had left.

"Actually Y/N, why don't you take over the bar? I'll go take out the-"

"No, I'm not letting you change your mind." You snap jumping over the counter and entering the kitchen. Grabbing two clean, large trash bags. You throw one over your back and drag the other along.

Walking out the back door you walk into the darkness quickly coming across the large trash bin. Throwing the up and over your shoulder. You stand there for a few seconds.

"I don't get Ludwig sometimes." You mumbled, pulling out your rose hair pin allowing your hair to hang loose for a while.

"I really can't believe I lo-" A grubby hand clamps over your mouth, and you tense up considerably. A knife starts to worm its way under your neck.

"Look, we caught a dove~" A man whispered next to you. You could smell the alcohol on his lips. Curling your hand around the pin, you adjust it so the sharper part was sticking out of your hand.

"Remember us? We were from the bar, of course your boyfriend didn't look to happy so we decided to wait for you outside. Now for that entertainment you promised us..."

You struggle as the man started to wrap his arm around your waist. His fingers slowly trace up your waist and you land an elbow to his gut. Stumbling away you try to figure out how many of them were there. Half-a-dozen maybe?

Before you could run two more grabbed your arms and lifted you off the ground. Another jammed a disgusting piece of cloth into your mouth, you immediately choked on it. Kicking your legs realization hits you like a ton of bricks. You were screwed.

The man with the knife walks up to you and drags the blade up your leg, a thin line of blood started to trickle.

"Bring her lower." The man continued waving his knife around. They lowered you until your feet could barely touch the ground.

His knife flashed past your cheek. You could taste the blood trickling down your face, pooling on the edge of your mouth.

"Oh, look who's being brave. I wonder what will happen when you realize that safety is only a few meters away and you never reached it."

The knife comes up to the edge of your neck and starts to trail down to your dress. The man notices your eyes open wide.

"A purity, a real dove. Well, there are three more of us who would like to have a little fun. Let's start with beating the crap out of you. You did say to piss your boyfriend off."

They're talking about Ludwig, you think. Whatever happens to you, you hope Ludwig will be okay when these men go after him.

The man makes a nick in your neck, before cutting a line in the dress near your left shoulder.

Retreating to the shadows, you don't see the punch until it strike you straight in the stomach. Groaning through the makeshift gag, you choke back your tears. The male hits you again, the only sound being your rose pin dropping and hitting the ground.

"No screams yet? Well we can change that." Another one sneers kicking your shins. You pull back your legs, your arms screaming from being held so tightly and having to support your body.

When the male who kicked your shin's come back for another helping, you flick your legs out hitting where the sun doesn't shine. He yells loudly and collapses.

"Bitch." He says through his own whimpers of pain. Gilbert took you kicking him way better than this guy.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" The man with the knife snaps, pushing the blade into the skin under your chin.

You shoot him a glare, and he nicks the skin right underneath your neck. Then he starts to trace the blade along your left arm. He digs it in suddenly, and you scream at the sudden pain flaring up your arm.

Flailing wildly, you try to pull your arm away only for the people who were pinning you down to tighten your grip.

"That hurt didn't it. Well you don't really need both your arms for our next course." He say's making a large slash in it. You bite back this scream not wanting to look any weaker.

"Oh, still being stubborn. Anton, break her arm."

Your eyes widen in shock, your heart caught in your throat and you could already feel the pain. The man named Anton dropped your left arm and now you were hanging from your right.

You close your eyes waiting for the pain.

"Anton, wait." The man with the knife came up to you, you look up fear in your eyes. He smiles and places the blade right under your neck beginning to drag it to the side cutting the strap on the left. He then brings the blade down into your shoulder. Another scream escapes.

The person holding your right arm dropped you, and you crumpled to the ground. Grabbing your left arm you hold it tight to your chest as if that would protect it. You then pull the gag out of your mouth.

"Are you done yet?" You spat.

"Choke her Anton."

"Wha-" A pair of sturdy arms wrap around your neck lifting you off the ground once again. Clawing at it immediately, you knew that screaming wouldn't help.

"Ahhh..." You start to moan, your right hand trying to undo the man named Anton's death grip.

You vision immediately got fuzzy, white and black spots started flashing across your vision.

I am so screwed.