Epilogue

Epilogue:

After the capture of the Personification of Germany, the third world war slowly came to a close.

The organization that had tried so hard to undermine the personifications slowly faded after the personification of France recovered.  They faded, their wounds not deep enough on the humans to be remembered

The terms of peace were discussed in private. Only the Allies and Axis were there.

No one else.

As the Country of Germany was slowly helped rebuilt by the Allied Forces the season settled into winter...

Christmas came once again.

One Year Later

You breathe in the brisk air.

The town that was barely touched by war.

The town where you didn't belong.

But still, as you walked down the snow-caked streets, this place felt like a second home.

You check the watch around your wrist. You pass the Christmas tree in the Main Plaza as you stroll down Main Street.

The lights would be on soon. Your eyes turn to the sky as you watched the rays of the sun begin to die.

This truly was a second home.

You pull your cap down over your eyes as you try to hide your fact that your eyes kept darting across the street.

Your feet lead you home.

The boots crunch up the snow as you stagger to a stop and pull off your cap with a flourish as you admire the new bar.

The stone walled building glows with light through its frosted windows.

The sign in front of the door swings as you push open the door and allow the heat inside to blast you. The words 'Our Home' is scrawled on the door. You smile at this before turning back to the bar and letting the door shut.

You can't keep yourself from skipping up to the bar counter and hopping up onto the stool.

"Excuse me!" Your German is perfect as it is quickly drowned by the other shouts for the bartender's attention. You groan.

The cloaked man next to you shifts uncomfortably as you lean across the counter trying to catch the bartender's attention.

"Excuse me! I need help finding someone."

A young boy with bright blue eyes comes to your aid with a smile on his face. "Do you need help ma'am?"

"Yes, I'm looking for the two owners."

"Two owners?" the boy asks, confusion written on his face.

"Yeah! One's named Gilbert, the other is-"

"I'm sorry, but they're the landlords. Our Home belongs to a different person. The landlords travel a lot, I doubt you'll be able to find them easily."

"Landlords," you echo. You're about to open your mouth to ask about the possibility of a place to stay, but the bartender barks on the young boy, obviously too young to be working at the bar.