PART 2

That's Aubrey in the picture ( How I imagine her, you can imagine her however you want to.)

__________________________________________

Aubrey

The thing I hate the most in the world is waking up in the morning. Yes, I got the job. The intimidating receptionist called me last week and told me. It was the best moment of my life, except I wasn't too fond of the hours. Running out of the shower, I ran to my closet, quickly glimpsing at my clock; I mentally groan. I have to be there by 6:00. Grabbing my gray skinny dress pants, I struggle to get them on smoothly due to my skin being damp. God, this is seriously a real struggle. Finally, after throwing on my silk blouse and tucking it in, I rushed into the bathroom to apply my mascara and my nude matte lipstick. Rushing downstairs, I ran into dad.

"Brey," he used my nickname, and I smiled, walking into the Kitchen.

"Morning dad, Why are you awake so early? Everything okay" I asked while he followed me into the Kitchen.

He let out a chuckle and smiled. "Everything's fine, honey. It's just your mom, and she's got the cravings again." I gave out a little chuckle. Mom was eating anything and everything in our house. Her recent obsessions were sweets, pastries, and anything deep-fried.

"Good luck with that dad," I smiled and hugged him. he was the best dad I could ask for

"Okay, honey, I gotta go take these stupid chocolate bars up to your mom. Good luck with your first day of work," He left moments after, and I was left alone in the Kitchen._____________

Putting on the heels I picked out, and I walk out, slinging my bag over my shoulder. Walking in heels had become easy for me since I used to party a lot back in high school and college, but those days were long gone. Walking into the huge lobby, everyone turned and stared, and I mean everyone, even the secretary that wanted to kill me yesterday, did too. Why are they staring? Is there something on my face? I walked to the elevator and felt relieved to be alone.

Using my phone, I turned on my camera to check if there was actually something on my face, but there was nothing. When the elevator 'dinged' open, I followed the same route, Miss. Feisty took yesterday and came in front of the two large doors. See, I never really understand why you need two doors when you just opened one. Ugh, rich people. Opening the door, I saw Mr. Vanni standing beside the large window talking on the phone. I really loved the view from his office., looking out into New York City was amazing, especially when the sun was rising.

"I need those papers in today...wait, did you get him to sign them...okay, just mail it in. I'll take a look at them...okay," he said into the phone.

As soon as he put down the phone, I walked up to his desk. "Mr. Vanni, can you tell your workers not to stare. It's considered rude," I called, and he looked up, dropping his jaw open as he started scanning my body head to toe, dropping his phone in the process. I rolled my eyes, men. Such animals. And the worst part was he didn't even hide it. My face was red. This was my boss. I was definitely not going to let this turn into some fifty shades of gray shit. He was my boss and strictly my boss even though he looked god damn delicious.

"Mr. Vanni!" I yelled. He finally looked up and smiled. What the actual fuck? Is he smiling? Did I just not yell at him? Men are weird; it's not a fact. It's the truth.

"Yeah," he said, sounding so dumbfound.

"God! do I have to repeat myself again?" I whined, to myself "Will you please tell your workers to stop staring at me." I said while bending down to retrieve his phone. He went into full cough mode, and I also grabbed the water from the desk handing it to him. he took it eagerly.