Part 14

Mia's Pov

I sat outside on the porch waiting for Diego it was already 10 and he to me he would pick me up at 9. I got my phone and tried calling him, but it went straight to voice mail for the third time.

"Ugh, he's not coming," I yell, he blew me off. I can't believe him!

I got up and dusted off the back of my short black dress, running my hand through my long dark hair I walked along the street.

he wasn't coming, that broke my heart, but that was so strange he was all sweet and kind this morning it really didn't add up. did I do something wrong? He was my mate, did he get upset because I told him that I wanted to take things slow. I walked along the brightly lit street lamps as their cool breeze blew my hair back.

Adone was just a great example of sexy. He has almond-shaped brown eyes with thick black eyelashes, his hair was a midnight black and he always has it tousled around when he was working. I absolutely love it messy then all gelled back. I couldn't help, but get jealous when other she-wolves and females gawked at him.

This man was becoming my whole life, I've only known him for a little while, but somehow I felt safe with him.

I think I'm falling for him.

***

Adone Pov

I raced down the highway as fast as I could, my windshield wipers going left to right wiping away the heavy rain. How could I forget that I had a date with my mate? "Stupid, Stupid, Stupid," I yell at myself. I forgot my phone at my office so I couldn't even call her to tell her that I was going to be late. Extremely late.

I could slightly feel my mates pain, but since she wasn't marked it wasn't so strong. Once we complete the bond and I mark her she will be mine.

Mia was beautiful, gorgeous, stunning. She had medium dark chocolate hair that fell off of her shoulders and a petite height, about 5'5". She has a curly body and lovely rose pink lips, those kissable lips-

before my mind could go any far I spotted a girl walking outside in the rain. She looked exactly like Mia. Mate?!

I parked to the side and she turned around startled by my quick appearance. As soon as I opened the door her scent hit my nose, She smelt of lilies and fresh cut grass. I ran over to her and embraced her into a tight hug warming her freezing frame. She wore a short black dress with the back part missing, I suddenly felt lust take over me.

"Your freezing. Get in the car." I told her trying to control myself, she nodded and quickly slid into the passenger seat. As soon as I got in I turned the heat on to high.

I looked at her and her dress clung to her like a second skin.

"What are you wearing,"I asked her, lust evident in my husky voice. I looked up at he with an intense gaze and she looked back with the same intensity. "Where were you?" She answered my question with another question.

"I asked first. Answer me, Why are you dressed like- like..." I couldn't finish that, she looked amazing in that dress. it made me want to bang her right here right now.

I closed in and moved my face so that it was inches away from hers, by now I could her rapid breathing. I got closer to her ear. "Only I get to see you in minimal clothes, and tonight I want to take you right here right know because of the way your dressed sweetheart," I whispered in her ear.

I pulled back and her face held a dark blush I just chuckled and she looked away embarrassed, but when she looked back her eyes had darkened and she held the same lusty look that I held.

I slowly took my hand and ran it over her cheek, she fluttered her eyes shut cherishing my touch, once she opened her eyes I knew that her wolf had completely taken over her and mine was struggling to get out.

"Mark me, my love," She said.those were the two words that through me over the top.

I swiftly captured Mia's lips with mine and in less than 5 seconds to pull her off her seat and into my lap. I swear she was drugging me, her chocolate flavored lips left my head spinning. I ran my hand up her thighs and pulled her closer. She moaned into the kiss and that took my manhood to a whole new level as the bulge grew in my pants. She rested her hand on my shoulder and pulled away to catch her breath. While she was busy trying to lower her thumping heart, I trailed kisses down her neck to the sweet spot on her collarbone where I'm to mark her, Grazing my teeth over the velvety skin I here Mia release a raspy gasp

Finally, I sank my teeth in and her whole body shook from the intensity of the pleasure as she screamed out my name.

__________________________________________________________________

Comment. Vote. Forward

Like all my chapters and get a shout out.

-M

__________________________________________________________________

Comment. Vote. Forward

Like all my chapters and get a shout out.

-M