Part 19

y'all are shitting me, over 35k reads. I'm speechless love you all so much.

_________________________________________________________________________

Aubrey POV

I didn't know whether to laugh or be shocked. See I wasn't good in these types of situations. I'm usually prepared for everything. I have never been caught off guard, but In this moment Aubrey Santiago was speechless and if you didn't know me, that was a hard thing to accomplish. This will probably be one of the rarest things you will ever witness.

"P-pardon." I stuttered. What the fuck? I never stutter. Get a grip, Aubrey.

"Let's go to Italy. You don't have to answer right now or even go, but I want you to meet my family and I think it will be fun and relaxing to get away from all this. don't you think?" He asked. What he said made sense but I've never really traveled and I don't think its the right time to go. Who am I kidding I would love to go to Italy. There's so much to see and eat, but I had to think about it more logically.

"I'll think about it." I gave him a small smile which he gladly returned. Wow, look at us not fighting for once. He pulled up in my parent's driveway and got out, I followed.

Before I could even ring the door bell the door was wiped open by my mom and she instantly took me into an awkward hug. man can she get any bigger, she was huge. The baby only weeks away. "Oh my lord, I missed you so much, Brey. The house is so lonely and quiet without you." I walked in and Luca followed.

"Awww, mom I love you, but we all know that's a lie. Wherever you are it can never be quiet." I joke and she lightly slapped me on the shoulder. before she turned around towards Luca.

"So how's it like living with wolfy boy here? Is he treating you right?" I heard the growl emit from Luca and laughed.

Awe did he not like his new nickname? He walked off into the living room to give us some space and also so he wouldn't get more humiliated by a pregnant woman.

"how are things sweetheart, is he treating you alright or do I need to give him a lesson on how to treat my daughter?" She was dead serious when she said that and I smiled, with her around I just felt so loved.

"I'm not going to lie, things are complicated but were working towards it. I think we're finally finding the balance between each others feelings and wants. Sometimes it just gets a little too much, but I'm glad to be back here with you and dad." I sad.

"Awe Aubrey just know that we'll always be there for you, I'm sorry if you think we didn't put up a fight when Luca came to take you away. but just know that it was in our best interest. We only wanted to give you a chance at pure love." She had tears running down her face and I knew part of the fact she was crying was due to her hormones.

I took her into a hug and rubbed her back with comforting her. "Mom you have nothing to apologize for. I love you so much your the bestest mom in the world." I said, not caring that bestest wasn't a word.

"Sweetheart I'm almost done with dinner, but I have to head out for a bit and grad the dessert I ordered, Will you set the table while I'm gone? I nodded and walked out of the kitchen to See what Luca was up to.

He was sitting on the couch in the living room scrolling through his phone and only looked up when he heard me come in. "Moms heading out to go grab dessert, Do you want me to turn on the TV so you don't get bored." I asked. Instead of answering he stood up and walked towards me. When he was in front of me he looked down at me with a smile. Luca Finally reached up and tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Did you really mean what you said to your mother, about us." My face turned red, of course, he could hear us. Werewolf hearing. 'Why do I always forget?'  I answered him with a nod and looked up to meet his gaze. He must be offended because I didn't worship him like everyone else did, but he stole my breath away as he leaned down to peck my lips lightly before he walked into the kitchen.

Wow, that small kiss was so strong, stronger than it should be. When he kissed me I felt a hot rush run down my body. It felt as if he had touched every single part of my body with that single touch of his lips.

After I was finally done fantasizing about Luca I made my way into the kitchen. While I was setting up the table I couldn't stop thinking about Luca's lips on mine. It just felt so right and I wanted more. How would my life be with Luca in it? is marriage in wolfy world different that human world? will we ever have any kids? If we did have kids what would they be? 'Oh lord there was something defiantly wrong with me I was thinking about our kids. I was abruptly pulled out of my rant to myself when a body was being pushed up against me from behind. 

"You seem like your thinking hard about something, what is it hmmm." Luca was behind me  wrapping his arms around my waist almost making me drop the glass plates that were in my hands. Yet The way his body hummed behind me when he talked made me want to stay this way. He's had his way for weeks, annoying me, teasing me, holding me captive against my own will. It was my turn to tease him and mix things up a bit, after all I'm not some shy little girl letting him make all the moves, like I have been since we met. God I started to cringe thinking about how I handled things being all emotional and sensitive. He probably thinks I'm prissy or something.

I set the plates down and spun around in his arms until I was facing him. I next put my arms around his neck pulling him closer. Oh god he was gorgeous straight nose sharp jaw. I finally notice the little brown freckle under his left eye. "How do you know I'm thinking hard? Let me guess, your wolfy senses picked that up." I laughed, he let out a small chuckle to and leaned down even further.  

The door bell rang. I Looked at Luca and walked out of the Kitchen Dads here. He was surely going to be surprised that I was here. As I wiped the door open expecting my dad, my blood ran cold at who I was actually staring back at. I couldn't believe my eyes. How did he find me? All the memories from my past came flooding back. The sickening nightmares that haunted me in the nights resurfaced. This can't be. I locked my eyes with his black taunting ones as the brutal night replayed in them. Chills ran down the back of my spine as I said his name.

"James." I breathed out.

______________________________________________

Cliff hanger.... Sorry guys 

Vote. comment. forward

-M