not an update!!! authors note.

WOW OVER 400K!!! AND #100 IN ROMANCE! You guys made me cry this morning.

You guys are the most amazing family out there! I personally hate reading author notes, but I need to update you guys with whats going on.

Like every student out their I have exams going on right now which is postponing my story for a bit, It takes me hours to plan and write chapter while it takes you guys minutes to read it. So I hope you guys understand, I hate not updating and keeping up with your demands, but my attention needs to be devoted elsewhere.

That aside you guys actually made me cry this morning. Wow I cant believe I have so many amazing readers.

I wanna get to know my readers better! Leave a comment of where you're from, what your passions are and anything you guys wanna share with me and this growing family of ours ( you guys we need to have a name for this family, leave suggestions here for what you want our family to be called). I also want to start giving shoutouts to you guys and give back to you all so if you guys tell me about yourself, I might just dedicate the next chapter to you!

Also what do you guys wanna see in this book as we progress? What do you want more or less of?