Part 20 - Flashback part one

**WARNING**

If you cant handle certain things like, rape sexual assault and sexual parts this book is not for you. This is one of the few times I will remind you during this book.

____________________________________________________

Flash back: Aubrey's POV

I stood leaned against the long rows of full windows, the rain was so heavy I was barely able to tell if there was a car passing by, the only thing that gave away the shape of the cars passing by were the high beam tail lights. I usually walked home, but unless I wanted to be soaking wet I had better stay put and wait for my dad to come pick me up.

I had just finished my shift at dyno's bar and grill. It was around 1 in the morning and all the customers had left only some of the employees were there and the co manager. Dyno's was the least to say huge. It was one of those fancy and luxury bars that people came to, to buy over priced burgers and water that was sold for over 6 dollars, Apparently this water was pure glacier water, but jokes on them, because I saw Susan the other day filling up the water from the tap, were the dish washer cleaned the dishes.

The only actual way to eat here for normal people who weren't that fortunate for excess money was to have reservations made a long time ago because every night was packed with rich men and women blabbing about their promotions and work... whatever rich people talked about.

"Shouldn't you be getting home, everyone's leaving. I need to lock up so if you don't mind waiting outside. It will be much appreciated." The voice was all too familiar.

I turned around to look at the man with dirty blond hair. He thought he was so privileged because he was the Co manager, the fancy title for supervisor, but at Dyno's no one gave a flying fuck about him. He walks around here like he owns the place thinking he's top shit and everyone liked him, but truth be told I hated his guts because he was a perfect example of a man whore. Hitting on anything with a functioning vagina.

...But sadly he was the one that got me the job.

The first time I met James in high school back when he wasn't so revolting and many people hated him. Hate is a strong word but he's earned it. He was really close with the people I used to hang with and I ended up talking to him once and he never left me alone after that. He kept nagging me about hanging out and called me over 5 times a day, heck my mom never called me more than that in a week. He ended up liking me and when he asked me out and I said no he got mad, really mad. So mad that he spread a rumor that we fucked. I really didn't care because nobody but his snobby ass friends bought it and I was moving soon due to dad's work transfer so I would end up leaving anyway.

A couple months went by until I saw him again at one of my friends 18th birthday party and when he saw me he got me alone and apologized. This was during the time I was looking for jobs. I didn't know he worked at Dyno's until I walked in and went to give in my resume. He 'worked his magic' as he likes to put it and got me the job thinking I would forgive him and accept him because he helped me. I let him think that.

can't have the 'boss' know that I shit talk about him with the employees at Dynos. I really did make him believe that I liked him.

"Yeah, I'm supposed to be picked up. My rides on the way, but yeah I'll step out." I went to leave, but he grasped onto my arm.

"Umm... if you want I can drive you I have no problem." He smirked, and I stepped out of his grasp. I hate when people I don't like touch me.

"No, it's alright my dad should be here so-" Before I finished my phone rang and my dad's phone flashed on the screen.