PART 3

That's Mia above.

_________________________________________________

Aubrey's Pov

I was Adone's executive assistant. My role in this company was to assist Adone in his meetings keep all his papers organized, and I was in charge of his schedule, which included what he did, who he met, where he went, and all the stuff he didn't want to do, I did. My job was to make sure that I did what I could to meet Vanni enterprises' main goal: to expand the company and make a profit.

Today, Adone had a meeting with several other companies to get R.O.C. Oil corporation to partner with our company. Yesterday after we came back from lunch, we went straight to gather all the information we could get to win over R.O.C.

"Adone are you seriously prepared for this? You seem so zoned out lately," he sighed and shook his head, mumbling an "I'm fine," looking back, he started shuffling through the papers.

"Doesn't look like it," I replied

"Fine, look, I can't stop thinking about Mia. You wouldn't believe it if I told you that when I went to go pick her up yesterday for dinner and saw her, the whole world stopped spinning and time froze. She was so beautiful." I chuckled. This man was so love-struck.

"Oh well, I've never felt that, so I couldn't say I know what you mean, but it's good that you found someone you could possibly fall in love with." He looked up from the papers and spoke.

"Well, hopefully, you will experience what I felt one day." Wow, talking about love with my boss never thought I would see that day.

"Well, first things first, we need to do the best we can on this business deal. We need to get R.O.C. to partner up with us, so you must focus. Okay?" He nodded,

"Wow, My assistant is giving me orders, Okay you can give me orders in private, but when we're in front of people, please don't. It looks bad." He stated. I laughed at his sudden light mood and nodded.

After a while, I could see the depressed expression returning, but I had just the thing to cheer him up.

I got up and dialed Mia. Adone glanced at me, but before he could say anything, she picked up.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hey, Mia, it's Aubrey," As soon as I said Mia's name, Adone's face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Hey, Aubrey, what's up," I returned my attention to Mia.

"Did you want to go for lunch later, me, you, and Adone," I glanced up at Adone and laughed at Adone's expressions? He seemed so happy and energized all of a sudden."

"Oh my god, yes, Are you with him right now?" She asked.

"Yeah, want to talk to him?" I replied.

"Umm...you guys are probably busy, but just text me the address, and I'll be there." She replied, but she sounded a little upset.

"Okay, I'll text you the add-" The phone was snatched away from my ear before I could finish my sentence. "Hey! What the fuck you think you're doing?" But Adone ignored my question and Spoke on the phone.

"Hey, babe, What's wrong." Babe? Am I missing something? They met yesterday.

He let out a little laugh and continued. "I know, what's there not to miss? I'm hot, smart, good-looking. Did I mention I'm hot?" What a cocky bastard.

They talked for what seemed like forever, and I was sure my battery was about to die soon, but after an eternity of talking, he shut off my phone and handed it back.