Part 10

Hi guys
___________________________________________________________________

Aubrey's Pov

I walked into work right on time, I had woken up a little early so I was able to pick up some coffee for myself and Adone. I stopped for a moment to see if I remembered my phone, attempting to balance a coffee in my arm and hand I reached in my bag. While I dug for my stupid phone somebody pushed past me and I fell forward spilling hot coffee all over my cream blouse. The coffee burned. A lot. My whole chest felt like it was on fire and I let out a yelp. "Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, really hot." I kept chanting the words, but they came out more like pants and fanning my chest like it was actually going to make a difference didn't help either.

Another addition to my great fortune was that my whole blouse was made out of a synthetic material which meant that if it got wet I might as well get naked because this coffee made my whole chest visible. Everyone who rushed over to see what all the fuss was about where could see everything, heck no one was really interested in what was going on, instead they all focused on my 'goodies' that were on display.

Ugh, whoever did this was going to meet the devil a little sooner than expected.

I stood up attentively picking up my bag in the process, turning around I saw a man with a smirk looking at me, but he wasn't staring at me, he was staring at my breasts. 'Dickhead has the nerve after what he did'.

"Hey, dumbshit eyes up here." I hissed and pointed to my eyes, but he just laughed.

"Oh baby, shit sorry my bad," He apologized, but it didn't reach his eyes instead I followed his gaze that leads to my chest. Again. I rolled my eyes, could he be any more obvious. Before I could get a word out he steps closer to me until I could physically feel the heat radiating off of him. He whispers so quietly that only I could hear. "but, the on the bright side you look pretty sexy like that. Cute little kitten you are." he slurred

"Okay by far that was the grossest thing I've ever heard, someone gets me holy water so I can cleanse out my ears" I pretended that I was about to vomit but smirked when I saw a glint of surprise in his dull blue eyes.

I went to walk away, but a cold hand grabbed my wrist pulling me back. I knew we had drawn a crowd and looking around everyone was so fascinated by our conversation so I yanked my hand out of his tight grip and yelled "everyone, go back to work there's nothing to see here just an idiot that needs to get his shit together." and with that, they all scattered and went back to work.

"And you," I turned to look at the little piece of shit in front. "Don't. Fucking. Touch. Me. Ever, Again. Or else..." I growled yanking back my hand.

He laughed while running his hands through his blond, almost white hair. "Or else...?" he questioned.

In a blink of an eye, he was thrown against the gray wall landing on some interns table with a 'thud' knocking down the computer. "Or else that..." A familiar voice spoke and I knew exactly who it belonged too. I looked to my left and saw a very pissed of Luca who was now joined with an equally pissed of Adone.

I smiled tightly at him and he replied with a stone cold look. Um okay, don't know why he's so sour at the moment, but last time I check it was me getting sexually harassed not him.

"Come with me, we have a lot to talk about" He stated in a cold tone. I looked over at Adone and he nodded in a silent approval.

"Don't worry I'll send you everything that needs to be done, get all this werewolf stuff under control first and then we will have a nice chat over some coffee and cannoli's about this whole situation when you're ready. okay?" He smiled sincerely and I then remembered that he was a werewolf and Mia's mate. I made a mental note to tease him about being a dog whenever we were together.

I nodded and started walking back, but suddenly remembered the blonde boy that got thrown by Luca. He wasn't on the intern's desk where he was like five minutes ago. Where did he go?

I looked to Luca who was beside me, he initiated with his eyes for us to leave and I followed him out. As soon as we reached outside the cool breeze hit us and I shivered even though I was wearing a blazer the coffee against my skin became cold. I felt sticky and gross. Luca wrapped his arm around me and the heat radiating off of him made me want hot to the core.

"So...Did you get my text," I asked trying to get a conversation going.

"Yeah." He simply replied.

"Oh..." I nodded looking around. I knew this conversation wasn't getting anywhere so I stopped trying, instead, I tried to wiggle my way out of his tight hold so I could walk to my car.

"Where are you going?" he asked with a worried expression, I turned around looking at him before speaking.

"To my car," I exclaimed in a 'duh' tone and he let out a sigh. I started walking again, but this time I wasn't alone instead Luca was right beside me. "I'll come with you, I was going to have my driver drive us to the packed house, but this works too."

I nodded and we walked towards my gray Nissan, but before I could unlock the door the keys were yanked out of my hands.

"Hey! those are mine give them back!" I whined and went to get them out of his hands but he raised them out of my reach. I tried to jump for them, but that was a lost cause I was wearing heels.

"Urrgh," I grunted, "Please, give them back I need to drive," I whined. Wow, I sounded like a kid.

"I'll drive." He simply replied still holding the keys from my reach. If I didn't know any better, he was teasing me.

"What?! No, you can't do that." I argued.

He cocked his head to one side and spoke. "Why not?"

damn him, for making it so bloody difficult to win this fight."Because..." I thought of my excuse, but the problem was I didn't have one, "Ummm...Because... I said so."

Wow, Brey best excuse ever 'because I said so'. I mocked myself What kind of idiot comes up with that? Oh, wait, me.

"So, what you're saying is that if I said I can drive, that means that I can drive?" this time my palm collided with my head.

"No, it doesn't work that way, stop being so difficult and give me the keys." I beamed.

"Me, Difficult?" He started laughing and I narrowed my eyes. "If anything, you're the difficult one." I gasped and he tried keeping a straight face but failed so miserably.

"Am not," I claimed

"Yeah, you are."

"No, I'm not"

"Honey, try again." He cooed

"Urrrgh, no I'm not. Give me my keys."I emphasized 'my' and held my palm out, waiting for my silver keys to be placed into my hands.

"No." He kept arguing

"Yes!"

"No"

"Yes!"

"Fine!" I gave up because I was tired, sticky and downright just exhausted. "You know what drive, but if you, even so, scratch my baby I will find you, skin you alive and feed you to the Devil piece by piece starting from the bottom." I threatened and he smiled showing a full set of pearly white teeth.

"You wouldn't, you want this, " he said referring to his sex organs. "Plus how are we suppose to have lots of babies if I'm dickless. I suggest we keep that area uninjured."

My mouth was hanging open and he burst out laughing before he got into the car. I was beyond embarrassed when I got into the passenger seat.

_______________________________________________________________

What did you guys think?

Comment. vote. Forward

-M