Part 7

A picture of Luca's wolf is on the side

________________________________________________-

Aubrey's Pov

I stood there, Frozen like a statue cursed by Medusa.

I couldn't believe what I saw. Blinking and rubbing my eye's didn't help, the scene was still there.

Two wolves stood there, the black wolf kept a tight gaze in my direction and the light brown one fled as soon as it saw me.

'What do I do? what do I do?'

"Ummm...H-Hi," I waved at the wolf "I-I'm trying to find my friend here, and if eating me is what your planning, yeah umm now's not a good time. Can we maybe reschedule for another time, please? " My voice quivered.

I was going mad, talking to a wolf like we were business, partners.

I started to panic when it started inching closer to me, I started taking shorter breaths, Grabbing onto the nearest thing I tried getting some balance before I pass out, replaying the scene before me I was terrified.

'Okay, I'm going to die, My parents aren't home. Mia's missing...'

I started to hyperventilate and my head started spinning and my vision started getting blurry.

Things went by in a flash after that. My head started spinning and I lost my balance falling on the tiles, but before I went consciously I caught one thing before my eyes closed.

A very sexy looking, naked Luca running towards me.

_____________________________________________________

You know the feeling you get when you wake up from a major hangover, that sharp pain in your head and the utmost feeling of vomiting everywhere, Yup, that's exactly how I feel. Slowly I opened my eyes. A blinding light stared back making me wince and instantly screw my eyes shut.

Oh my lord first the excruciating head pain and now this. I groaned and tried to readjust my eyes to the light. As my vision became clear and visible I noticed where I was.

I was in my bedroom and the baby blue curtains were pulled apart revealing a sunny view.

I checked the clock on my right and it read 3:49 pm

My head was throbbing like it had a separate heartbeat, I need some medicine quick before it got any worse, not that at this point I thought that was possible.

I walked out and took the stairs down, heading towards the kitchen. My stomach let out a growl, damn did I forget to eat last nights.

Now that I mention last night...It seems like a blur.

Reaching the kitchen. I froze as I heard hushed voices speaking

"Mr. and Mrs. Santiago...you need to understand, your daughter is my mate and I want - No! I need her to come with me, I will take good care of her."

What the hell! I knew that voice anywhere, what is Luca doing here? Mate? what was all this nonsense?

If my brain was functioning right now I would be yelling at him to get the fuck out of my house, but in all honesty, I was so mentally exhausted and drained of energy that just the thought of yelling made me cringe.

Instead, I walked in and headed towards the fridge not even glancing at any of them. grabbing the milk, I walk to the pantry removing a box of corn flakes from the top of the top shelf I fixed myself a bowl of cereal.

All three of them were dead silent as I munched on my cereal. I was in no mood to talk to anyone, but I couldn't deny that Luca's heated gaze that trailed over me was not turning me on, even when I feel like I'm dead at the moment my body tingled alive in his presence.

Dad decided to break the silence by clearing his throat making me look up and into his eyes. He looked so upset.

"Honey, can we talk," I looked at him as he stared at me with a sad look.

"Yes, daddy." I simply replied.

"Okay, where do I start...," that comment was more directed towards himself." Okay, Humans are not the only living creatures that roam this earth there are more like werewolves, I am a full werewolf but not your mom." I looked at him and stared for what felt like an eternity and then burst out laughing.

The look my dad gave me for my reaction was an irritated one.

Trying to catch my breathing I start laughing again, this wasn't a good idea cause the pounding in my head only grew.

What kind of joke was this?

I stopped laughing at my mad looking dad.

He spoke again, but not to me, rather Luca. "Show her." was all he said but looking over I saw Luca nod.

He got off the couch and walked towards me. "Keep an open mind, this will be hard to consume all of this, but please try."

He walked out the back door that led to the backyard I followed and so did my parents.

I heard a crack of bones even before I reached outside, but even before I could register what was happening a black wolf stood in front of me. his eyes a dark brown, just like Luca's.

Luca!

"Oh my god dad," I called in shock.

"Honey keep an open mind like he said. I promise he won't hurt you. go interact with him, he is your mate."

"Mate?-" I was cut off by my mom's voice.

"Sweetie, we'll explain the rest later, now we will leave you two alone, just please give it a shot." I sigh.

"Fine." With that, they left. taking a deep breath, I slowly walk forward. "Hey," I say awkwardly, but his gaze never left me.

I came to a stop about a foot away from the wolf. I was going, to be honest, I was really scared, but something drew me to him.

I was too focused on my thoughts, but something wet licking my hand shook me out of them.

I kneeled down and looked at him."What the hell." I whispered sitting down on the grass and stroking his thick soft fur, the soft breeze was flowing and he sat down putting his head in my lap, "I have a feeling my life is about to flip and turn into a mess." Truth be told I was too confused to know how to react.

I felt surprisingly calm.

Luca shifted and got up walking on his four paws and disappearing behind a tree. I heard the cracking of bones and moments later he was walking back on two feet wearing jeans that hung dangerously low on his hips showing his mouthwatering V line.

'Oh lord'

__________________________________

Yaaaaasssss okay 

to be continued....

-M