Part 11

Aubrey's Pov

A mansion! seriously, how does one man live all alone in a mansion? Doesn't he ever get lonely? "You live alone?" I slipped while he was busy opening the automatic gates. What did this house not have?

"Aha no, I have quite the big family and when they are not at the pack estate they are here. being their rowdy self's." He explained. I nodded.

I followed him and made my way to the front door. This house was modern, sleek and beautiful. All the tones of brown and warm textures made it seem friendly and welcoming. It truly was breathtaking. "You have a beautiful house, Luca."

"Thank you, you still need to see the pack house. It's hidden in the forest out back, I'll take you later." He smiled. The awkwardness between me and Luca was gone. We walked in and everything was to date, all the furniture, Appliances, and colors. I'd hate to admit it, but I was in love with this house. 

We approached the kitchen and I took a seat on the leather bar stools, Luca walked to the fridge and grabbed two sodas. "Here." He said as he tossed me the bottle of cherry coke and I caught it. Luca took a seat beside me and twisted the cap off of his own drink. I did the same.

"Aubrey, why did you text me an apology?" He asked. I looked up to meet his concerned gaze and sighed before I spoke.

"Because Luca I need to accept the fact that my life isn't normal, the way I acted like a total spoiled brat. It was because of me that you were drinking so much. I should have handled that more appropriate manner...I truly am very sor-"

I was cut off when my lips felt something warm against them.

He was kissing me!

I was lifted from my chair, resulting in me straddling him. His cool yet soft lips felt amazing, the mild taste of mint was driving me crazy. But that wasn't the only crazy thing- I was responding to his searing kiss. His warm hands made their way under my blouse. He moved his thumbs in a circular motion on my waist leaving my skin burning. 

I have kissed men in the past, but I have never felt such an electrified feeling. Ever. Was this what it felt like to be touched and kissed by your mate? I loved this feeling- it made me feel giddy and safe inside.

 He trailed hot kisses down my jawline to my neck never breaking contact. Reaching the soft spot on my neck were my collarbone met my shoulder I felt his teeth graze the skin and I couldn't help the moan that left my mouth. 

Luca abruptly pulled away and I swear I was breathing like I had run a marathon. that was so intense, I could feel all of his emotions pouring into me and it hit me to the core. The more I thought about it the more self-conscious I got, Why did he pull away? Did I do something wrong?  I turned around too embarrassed to meet his taunting gaze, but soon after I felt his hot breath on my neck, he was so close. He snaked his arms around me and pulled me so that my back was against his hard chest. "Sweetheart, that was...that was amazing. You almost had me lose control their baby... All I want is you. Your mine." He cooed in my with his raspy voice and I felt my face heat up at those words.

He pulled away and I turned around to look at him, his eyebrows were knitted together and his face held a concerned look. "Is everything okay Luca," I asked cupping his face in my slightly warm hands so he would look at me, I could feel the slight stubble on his chin in my palms.

"No, my beta mind linked me and told me that there's a rogue trespassing our territory," he took me off his lap and took my hand pulling me to another room, which I recognized right away as the living room. There was a huge glass window that looked out into the huge backyard and in the distance, I saw the forest Luca was talking about earlier. "Stay right here Aubrey, I'll alert some guards to keep watch, stay safe." Luca rushed out ass he started to take his shirt off, he kissed my forehead and walked to the back door. I heard the familiar sound of cracking bones and then Luca's place was replaced with a large black wolf, he looked at me one more time and then ran off with the others. I watched him disappear into the large trees.

Was he going to be okay? What if they couldn't find the rogue, What would happen? I remember Mia telling me that some rogues could be really dangerous.

****************************

It had been at least 3 hours and I tried to keep myself preoccupied with my phone, but the battery died. I was currently laying on the couch staring out of the window, When was Luca going to come? I was extremely worried and I couldn't stay put for another minute, I got off the couch and walked over to the back door. I had been debating if I should go and try finding Luca for the past half hour. I stepped out of the house and walked towards the forest. The cool breeze blew and looking up I saw that there were dark clouds in the air indicating that it was probably going to rain. I got slightly worried that Luca would get mad at me for leaving, but right now I need to get my priorities straight. He's been gone nearly 3 hours and he could be hurt or in danger. I roamed aimlessly back and forth outside of the forest thinking this through when I finally reached a conclusion, if I don't find Luca within 2 hours I will come back here and wait. 

When I reached the forest I began my search.

An hour into my search I felt wet droplets on my face, Shit it's raining, in these situations, I really do wish that I had brought something warm to wear. Not only was it beginning to get cold, but I was going to be soaking when I get back, also I had no luck in finding Luca or anyone in that case.

Maybe I should go back the day was reaching its end and I could see the sun peeking close to the horizon through the trees. 

I started back tracking my steps, I knew I didn't venture that deep into the forest, but I wasn't getting anywhere the trees all looked the same I started panicking how could I forget to leave some sort of trail.

Shit, fuck I'm such an idiot I didn't think this through as well as I thought.

I hate to admit it, but it was a really dumb idea to come out here. I should have listened to Luca and stayed put.

________________________________________________________________________

Hey, comment down below on what you guys thought about this chapter.

Comment, vote, Forward

-M