Sara sara

Sara sara meaning in english Rustling

Top : Jeonghan

Type : Soft, cute

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Joshua is sitting on the sofa in his living room, sighing repeatedly because his boyfriend isn't there. In the end, he waits another ten seconds before seeing his lover arrive.

The latter ignores him completely, simply places his mobile on the dresser in the room and heads for the bathroom.

Joshua wonders if this is a good idea, but finally decides to answer. The caller's name is "Amy" and the girl on the other end of the line calls her boyfriend, baby, and informs him that he's forgotten his socks at his place.

The American swallows and prefers to hang up, at the same time his boyfriend emerges from the bathroom and comes over to Joshua, slowly giving him a hug but Joshua prefers to push him away.

His boyfriend frowns and don't understand anything, Joshua don't act like this normally. The young man are soft and accept everything especially his hugs, so why not right now ?

" Soo ? What's going on ? Why did you push me away like this ? "

" Seriously. Don't you think our relationship's worn out ? She's like rusting ? I think everything between us have to change, what do you think about that ? "

" What are you talking about Shua ? I don't understand anything right now."

" I know we don't love each other anymore, we're feeding a relationship that ended a long time ago. Why do we force ourselves to continue this rusting relationship ? "

" Shua..."

" I know you're cheating on me all right, enough of the lies now don't stop yourself from living for me and love her. Maybe your relationship with her will be happier, at least I hope so."

Joshua smiles and a small tear rolls down his right cheek, he sighs and makes his now ex let go. The latter is forced to let go of the American and Joshua runs away from his ex-boyfriend's house to go to his best friend's house.

Even though he's afraid of disturbing them, he really needs to see them to feel better, so he heads straight for his two best friends : Seungcheol and Jeonghan.

In barely ten minutes he arrives in front of his friends' apartment, enters the keypad, enters the building, climbs the stairs and knocks on the door. The door opened on Jeonghan, and Joshua immediately smiled again as he jumped into his elder's arms. Jeonghan didn't understand, but of course hugged his precious friend back.

" You were right, this love affair between he and me was rusting, it had to end, thank God I finally managed to do it, to break up with him. By the way, I've also learned that he's been cheating on me, isn't that a funny situation ? "

" Oh my baby Shuji-ya. I'm so sorry for that, I hope everything are going to be alright for you, you deserve only happiness. "

" With you and Cheol by my side I can be only happy."

Jeonghan caresses he's friends on the back and promises to put a smile back on his youngest's face again and forever, and above all to make him believe in love again, because he knows he can give to him all the love he needs.