Intro Part Two: SMOSH TO THE FUTURE

SMOSH THROUGH TIME: The Exciting Middle Part

Just as they thought that everything was back to normal, another problem surfaces, a new villain bent on revenge has stolen the duplicate power glove and had been changing Ian and Anthony's past, present and future, creating more time anomalies that threaten their existence once again.

Things get personal as their friendship is hanging in the balance.

Will they be able to work together again, stop the madman behind it all and prove that friendship will always win?

THEY'RE BACK IN ACTION.

__________

CHECK OUT THIS SWEET-ASS TRAILER!

This picks up where "SMOSH into TIME" ended, the book where Ian and Anthony's past were changed and they almost ended up fading into oblivion.

Now this time someone has been changing their past, present and future and their existence is once again at stake. They must stop this evil doer from causing more damage. Things get more personal as their friendship is put to the test...

Will Ian and Anthony still be friends after this?

Will Billy save the day?

Will Ian ever learn how to use the Tranquilizer dart?(He probably won't.)

I hope this'll be as popular as the first, and as good or even better than the first as more Smosh characters will be crossing paths with our main dudes.

-Migz