SEQUEL TRILOGY

Alright, I have an announcement to make, as the title says, I'm going Star Wars on you guys because I'm planning on making SMOSH EXPEDITION: The Golden Flamingo the first book of what I call 'SEQUEL TRILOGY'

I dunno why, but I'm always fascinated by trilogies.

Yes, there'll be two more books after that but please bear with me, it'll take longer for me to update the new trilogy compared to this trilogy because I'm making it as good as the original. And I've been writing nonstop for a year. Lol

And the new story arc I'm writing is inspired by Indiana Jones, I take notes from that but I need to be as original as I can be.

So I hope you'll be patient, and I'll never stop writing... You guys inspire me as much as Smosh inspires me :)

So here are the titles of the new books making it a SIX-PART EPIC SMOSH SAGA.

•SMOSH EXPEDITION: The Golden Flamingo (Book Four)•SMOSH EXPEDITION: The Rainbow Lollipop (Book Five)•SMOSH EXPEDITION: The Secrets of Sacramento (Book Six)

SMOSH EXPEDITION: The Golden Flamingo (Book Four)
•SMOSH EXPEDITION: The Rainbow Lollipop (Book Five)
SMOSH EXPEDITION: The Secrets of Sacramento (Book Six)

Also, The Secrets of Sacramento will be my very last Smosh book, I've been writing mainly about Smosh for three years now, Haha!

I think it's time to move on to new territory after this saga...

I hope you'll enjoy the saga! But please don't ask about a PREQUEL TRILOGY...

-Migz