Chapter Twelve - Catch Him

This chapter is dedicated to two of my followers and fellow writers, PipPish and lil_miss_weirdo, thank you so much for keeping up till the sequel!

And Pip, here's your Christmas present! xD
-Migz Fortuno

_______

Anthony Padildo

What a relief, I finally finished my poop session, managed to find something to wipe my ass with, a ticket to a Justin Bieber concert. I pulled up my pants and slipped them on, buckling the belt and zipping up the fly.

   Then I pushed open the door but the it won't open all the way as something's blocking it. I guess I'm stuck here for a while... Stuck in this little claustrophobic place but thankfully there's a toilet lid to block out the smell of my excrement. I slowly slumped down the corner of the port-a-potty, and actually drifted off to sleep.

__________

   I inched my eyes open, hoping the thing blocking the door was now gone, I pushed open the door and this time it opened. Now I gotta go find Ian, I looked at my watch and it was at around nine in the evening, I must've fallen asleep in here longer than I thought.

   I took a cab to our old Smosh house, and after a lengthy, thirty-minute ride, I finally arrived and found Ian sitting by the DeLorean. I noticed he had changed his clothes: the Food Battle 2014 shirt, the exact same print on the title card of the video.

   Ian's eyes met mine and he smiled as a greeting, "Hey man." I greeted, "Where's Billy?" I noticed that the boy was nowhere in sight.

   "I don't know, probably got lost in the way."

   "He told me he'd come here." I said.

   "You know how stupid he is." Ian scoffed.

   "Ian..." I stared at him, he just smiled wide that his teeth shone in the night and one tooth caught my attention: it was a slightly chipped tooth near the left molar but I ignored it.

   "What's taking Billy so long?" I asked.

   "Why are you even waiting for him? We should go now, leave him and catch that bad guy messing with our lives."

   "I thought you were gonna make peace with the boy?" I raised my voice.

   "I do, but, he's too dumb to help us it's best that you send him home."

   "First, you hurt his feelings, then you're gonna abandon him? Jerk."

   "Come on, Anthony, he's just slowing us down, you know that."

   "It'll break his heart if we do that to him."

   "So what? He's a nobody."

   "You inconsiderate jerk, no wonder fans hate you." I tried to bottleneck my anger.

   "So I care."

   "Oh my God Ian! You're pathetic." I rubbed my face with my palms, grunting in disbelief.

   "No I'm not, Billy is." He smirked.

   "That's it Ian, I'm out." I finally snapped, turning my back on him, then walking away.

   "Anthony, where are you going?" He yelled as I left him.

   "We've been through this, I've had it!" I shouted. Then my crotch hit a trash bin, hitting my manhood, I jerked away from the bin then cradled it, "OW MY BALLS!" Ian laughed at my clumsiness. I flipped him off and walked away.