Chapter One - Here we go Again

Anthony Padildo

Here we go again, we just got home from a crazy time travel adventure, and now we're back at it again. The DeLorean we were riding rose up in the air and with a blast of rockets from behind, we gained speed ala Back to the Future, well, what else would one expect from the exact same car from the movie?

The metal body of the car began glowing bright blue and blue sparks appeared on the front, followed by a huge flash of bright light, engulfing us. As soon as the light went away, we were now in another time, I think.

"Where are we?" Ian asked Teleporting Fat Guy.

"November 19, 2015." He replied.

"I thought we were going to the past?" Ian scratched his head, wrinkled his forehead in confusion.
"My glove has detected that the duplicate has made its way to the future." He checked his glove.
"Why here?" I joined in, trying to catch up with them; this is getting more borderline confusing. But, the date seems to ring a bell.

"We have to catch that thief before it's too late." He said, maneuvering the flying car around the telephone poles.

"Who is the thief?" I'm getting more lost, first of all, he just took us from our time only telling us that someone has been changing our past, but then I realized, we might have created another time anomaly after we have rescued our teenage selves.

"We don't know yet, but my Glove sensed a ripple in the space-time continuum that could ultimately destroy the entire universe." He stated.

This is getting serious.

"Wait, November 19? Isn't that Smosh's 10th anniversary?" Ian asked me.

"Yeah! You're right," I nodded, "—no wonder the date seemed familiar."

We hovered above an empty yard just a few blocks away from our house slowly descending onto the grass as the wheels folded back into place. The engine gave one final rev before dying down. I kicked open the door and stepped out. Damn it was really crowded in there.

"So, where to?" I asked the driver.

"To your house." He replied.

"Let's go." Ian said and the two of us quickly ran our way to the house, it was around noon so it was damn hot, sweat marks began to appear on our shirts.

I noticed Ian was panting, "Bro, you REALLY should start working out." I said.

"Yeah I noticed, I've been eating too much donuts." He gasped for air.

We reached the house, at last, and to our surprise, Teleporting Fat Guy was standing there not even sweating.

"Why the hell are you not sweating?" I asked TFG.

"I have my power glove, remember? I teleported."

"Why did you not take us with you?" I exhaled.

"You two idiots ran away quickly." He scolded.

"Ooooh" I suddenly realized. We should've waited for him to get out of the car earlier.

"Ian, you alright?" I turned my head to Ian, his eyes and mouth were wide open, he was staring at something.

"Ian?" I shook his shoulders.

"Anthony, look." He grabbed my chin and turned my head to face where he was looking.

My jaw dropped.