Standalone Sequel - SMOSH EXPEDITION: The Golden Flamingo

Hey guys! Guess what? There's a new Smoshtastic Adventure waiting for you, and NOW LIVE!

I don't consider it as a sequel, but the type of Story it will be falls under the category of "Standalone Sequels"

Pretty much like Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. But I'll still and always consider my original masterpiece as a TRILOGY.

I can't stop writing, I think it's my passion to unleash my imagination.

__________

It has been a year since Ian and Anthony have had a crazy adventure, an adventure through time and space that threatened their channel's existence and their own as well. They returned to their normal and boring lives of writing and shooting videos. Come to think of it, they were wishing for one of those events to happen again.

Wish granted.

Being mistaken as explorers, they were tasked by the head curator of the Los Angeles Museum to go on a quest for 'The Golden Flamingo', an ancient treasure that had been missing since the 12th century that is said to grant the owner his innermost desires. The duo, seeing the offer as an opportunity to go on another crazy adventure, gladly accepted without knowing the catch: they aren't the only people looking for it.

Join them along with the Smosh dudes who fought in the battle of Smosh in this brand new adventure that will keep you at the edge of your seat!

__________

Yeah, I may write the "Smosh Fam" in but maybe in a small role, I'm still deciding on it though.

Check out the Intro of the book, it's live RIGHT NOW!

-Migz