Chapter Nine - Mission: Imbecile

Ian Hecox

It took us half an hour to get here, thanks to Billy. The place had shiny marble floor, reflecting everything that was placed on top of it, dull grey painted walls and identical doors with no labels on them. We probably lost him a while ago since we stopped on every single floor before this one.

"Mari, do you know where Drew Peacock went?" Anthony.

"Probably in the studio." she replied.

"Where's the studio?"

"Down the hallway." She led us through a long hallway until we reached the very end. "I think he's in here."

There were these huge double doors in front of us, like those fancy doors in opera houses. Mari pushed the two doors inwards but it did not budge, "It's locked from the inside."

"Damn." I pressed my ear against the wooden door and so did Mari. I heard someone talking.

"You wanna grind meat, baby? Oh yeah, I know you like that. OHH YEAHHH!" I imagined what was happening right now and it made me cringe.

"What the hell's he doing?" Anthony asked.

"You don't wanna know." I said.

"Don't be silly, let me hear." Anthony pulled me away from the door and eavesdropped too. His once curious face suddenly turned into disgust, "You know what? I should've listened to you, man." My friend shivered.

"How are we gonna get in there?" Billy cut in.

"Let me think." I rubbed my beard.

Anthony Padilla

"Let me think." Ian rubbed his chin, looking around, "How about we pretend to be Girl Scouts? Pretend we're selling cookies?" He planned.

"Cookies?!" Billy's boyish voice changed into a deep baritone.

"There's no cookies, calm down." I pat the boy's head that was still soaking wet, "—that'll never work."

"What makes you think that?" Ian asked. Then a loud moan was heard from inside the studio.

"Because your ideas are always unoriginal."

"True. Let me think of another one." He rubbed his bowl hair and his expression looked like he has hatched a plan. "I got it!" He beamed at me.

"NO, NO! I won't do it!"

__________

"I can't believe I'm doing this... again." I complained as Mari tightened the girdle around my tummy, "Ow, too tight." I yelped.

"Sorry." She chuckled.

"The things I do for a friend." I sighed. I looked in the mirror, it was the same girl back in the high school bathroom in 2003: beautiful, big-boobed and insanely attractive, it's me all along. I stepped out of the bathroom and Billy and Ian were looking at me.

"Wow, you look bangin' Anthony!" Billy said.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever." I brushed it off.

"Welcome back, Antoinette." Ian laughed and I flipped him off.

Ian, Mari, Billy and I huddled around, "Okay, you know the plan?" Ian asked, "You distract Drew Peacock while we sneak in through the vents and retrieve the glove."

"Why am I always the distraction?" I asked, "And why didn't we ask Mari to do this instead of me? I mean, she's a real girl."

"Cause you look hot in that dress." Billy said.