One

• Dedicated to myfans

            What do I know about Ian Stone? That he is like the richest motherfucker on this planet. Okay, maybe not the richest. Ian Stone, at the age of twenty-three he had built a fashion empire, Stone. His empire was as rock hard as the name. I’m not sure how old he is now but I know he’s way older than when he started. Ian Stone is the fashion mogul of the fucking century. Celebrities can’t wait to get their hands on his new collections. They go through lengths to get their hands on his clothes before they hit the runway. It’s that important to be seen first in something with Stone tagged onto it.

            About fifty other applicants sat in a large room waiting for the man himself. We’re all here for the one-year paid internship. I don’t give a shit about fashion but I know I need the money. If I don’t start contributing my boyfriend is going to kick me out. I had a job before and I was able to help with the rent and groceries and so on. My old boss was a self-obsessed, egotistical, perverted freak, son of a fucking bitch. I punched him in his face and he fired me. Why did I punch him? Well, I let him get away with pinching my ass once in a while but when he grabbed my crotch…yeah, don’t do that. I’m all for getting my dick wet, but not without my permission.

            Tommy had been mad at me. He can be such an ass sometimes. My boss tried to feel me up and his biggest concern was that I wouldn't be able to pitch in anymore. I pitched all right and got him to momentarily forget about money. If I don’t get this internship, that pays so fucking well, I’m going to end up living with my brother or a friend or something.

            I like living with Tommy, plus he’s rarely around so I have a lot of time to myself. That was a bad thing to say.

            Sighing loudly, I pressed my elbows atop my knees and looked around the room. I immediately hated everyone here. They all seem to have something I lack—fashion sense. That gay gene flew right over my head. Jeans, shirt and Vans do it for me. Look at these fuckers in their loafers and boat shoes and—what the fuck is that guy wearing. I shuddered, looking at the atrocity on his feet. He is kind of cute though. I’m way hotter than the other applicants. That’s the only thing I have working for me. I've thought about it and if I knew how to dress better I would dress better but I’m comfortable with the way I look.

            Oh fuck me. At the sight of Mr. Stone, my mouth went agape. What a sexy fucking beast. Seriously, the magazines did not do him justice. His perfectly chiseled sharp jaw, full lips, that scruffy look and penetrating blue eyes, he was as sexy as fuck. And tall. Like the fashionisto he is, he wore a pair of high water beige pants, and loafers like these other idiots. He had a black jacket on with naturally crushed material. He had a white dress shirt beneath that. How can one man make jeans looks so fucking good. Holy shit.

            “Good morning,” he said. His thick British accent made me weak. His voice was gruff in the sexiest way possible. Not only that but it held authority. “I’m Ian Stone and one of you will be lucky enough to have me torture you for a year.”  A round of laughter sounded through the room as Mr. Stone looked around at the applicants. We made eye contact for a brief second and in that second my breath was caught in my lungs. What shocked me was when he did a double take. His very thick, very beautiful eyebrows creased together and he gently massaged his temple as if just looking at me gave him a headache. Frowning, I did a once over of myself then shrugged. I like what I’m wearing Mr. Stone.

            “Stand up and make a straight line,” he ordered. Everyone did as he said. Some had portfolios and some were empty handed like myself. He walked back and forth with his thumb and index fingers pinching his plump lower lip, looking at all of us for what seemed like eternity. Without looking at anyone directly he said: “If you’re looking to design in my company then this is not the internship you’re looking so please see yourself out and don’t waste your time, or mine.” Oh shit.