Twentyseven

Ian

            “Okay.”

            Ollie stood and pulled me up with him. I took his hands one by one and gently placed them around my neck. I wrapped my arms around his waist as I stepped closer to him. I felt like our bodies were on autopilot. We knew what we wanted and we knew what each other wanted. His soft lips caressed mine and I melted into him. Kissing Ollie was fun and exciting; at the same time it was soothing and breathtaking. Him being such a passionate person and an even more passionate kisser was an added bonus.

              He nipped my bottom lip just enough for me to feel pleasure. That feeling was the same one that had me grabbing him. I felt him smile against my lips before he took my hand in his and pulled away.

            “Why do you tease me?” I whispered to him.

            “Because it’s fun,” he answered as he let my hands go to gently run his fingertips along my side. My breath itched. “You don’t know what you do to me when you react to me.”

            “You don’t know what you do to me when you talk like that,” I answered. That beautiful smile of his came. Even with that smile on his face that made him look so adorable I knew the thoughts going through his head were anything but adorable. He proved me right when he bit his lip and began taking my shirt off. I waited until he finished undressing me to undress him.

            We were both naked standing in the room. I wish I had made this a little more romantic for him. We both decided we didn’t want a honeymoon at this time but when we decide to go on one I’ll make it up to him.

            Naked we climbed onto the bed and into each other’s arms, our legs and lips tangling passionately. Oliver’s hand tangled in my hair as he gently glided his tongue in my mouth. I could feel his passion rising as he got closer and closer to me. Eventually he was on top of me, kissing me in such a way that explained everything he felt…ever.

            Good. I wasn’t the only one going mad with how I felt.

            He was flushed against me. I had my hands around his body clasped together and resting on his lower back. Oliver had both of his hands on my cheeks, kissing me sweetly. He nipped my bottom lip and that changed things drastically. I opened my legs so that he fell between them, pushed on his ass and started grinding against him.

            He moaned softly and pushed back. That’s when the sucking and the scratching and the biting started. Oliver started on my neck, sucking and nibbling away. He barely got to do anything before I had him on his back. He laughed and moaned at the same time. One, he laughed because he knew me and he knew it would’ve only been a short matter of time, and two, he moaned because I went directly for his erect nipple. I don’t know what it was about sucking on him that really got me going. The way he reacted was a big part of it but it was the way I felt doing it to him.

            Kissing further down, Oliver’s legs began to tremble the closer I got to his erection. The tip touched my stomach and he was so fucking wet. I rest back on my knees and took him in my mouth all the way down. He moaned lengthily. His hips and back arched high off the bed and that was the sexiest thing his body had done all night. I sucked him hard, feeling his pleasure every time his finger tugged on the strands of my hair. His soft moans were like a soft melody, serenading me, seducing me. He was my instrument and I had control of his organs…pressing the most sensitive keys and stroking the loudest strings. My body and my emotions were his audience and boy did they love reacting and listening to him.