Fourteen

Oliver

            “Stop looking at me like that,” I told Ian.

            He chuckled and pushed my hair back. It had gotten way longer than he’s used to seeing it. He folded his arms behind his head, giving me that same look. “Like what?”

            “Like,” I pointed at his face, “that. It—” unnerving, I thought, but instead of saying that out loud, I mumbled: “Nothing”, before swooping down to kiss him. He laughed at me while kissing me, which made me bite his lip but not to hurt him. Ian groaned, moving his arms so that one circled around my waist and the other grabbed the back of my neck so he could kiss me harder.

            As our kiss deepened and my body reacted to him, the nostalgic intimacy was almost overwhelming. Somewhere in the back of mind I wondered if it was too soon. Will I fall apart in the middle of making love to him? Would he be disappointed? The questions swirled around my mind like a tornado.

            My fear of being doubtful was so strong that I felt like he could feel it. When I detached my lips from his, I met the most beautiful eyes, and I was enthralled with what I saw reflecting in them. My body shivered and goose bumps washed over me. My body sunk into him and I somehow got my arms around his neck, hugging him. His circled around my back and we began kissing like the starved lovers we are for each other.

            Ian slipped his tongue in my mouth gracefully. Our tongues battled intensely before I decided to tease him a bit and sucked on it. His arms tightened around me the exact moment I felt his hips thrusts up. His hard c-ck rubbed against mine, causing turbulence in the bottom of stomach. I thought I was going to lose my mind from all the emotions I felt pouring out of him and all the emotions that were fighting to break free from within me. He always does that to me.

            We couldn’t stop kissing. Whatever little air we got between pants was more than enough for either of us. I couldn’t believe it. Did I really miss him that much? Did I really feel that strongly for him?

            I straddled his waist, still kissing him slowly as my hands began to glide over his beautiful, god-like body. The feel of his fingertips slow dancing tenderly up and down my back and my spine was the most amazing thing I’ve felt in a long time.

            Softly, I began making love to his neck, sucking and placing wet kisses on his delectable flesh, all the way down to his collarbone. Ian’s beautiful and sultry sighs pleasured my senses.

            The way his body jerked when I sucked on his nipple was a bit surprising, but I felt his abs constrict underneath my fingers and I continued to pleasure both of them slowly. His nipples got hard in no time. I increased the speed of my tongue, swirling it as I gently used my teeth to drive him crazy on the left side and used my fingernail to scrape the nipple on the right side. My intentions proved successful as he moaned and groaned lightly, his body movements now more obvious to both my eyes and my own body.

            Moving down his body, I kissed and nibbled as I went. I felt his index finger underneath my chin. I looked at him. “We should make love like this from now on,” he said softly. I knew what he meant instantly. When we entered my room, the first thing we did was undress each other. I would have never thought unclothing someone could be filled with such romanticism and intensity. Ian has a gift to make any moment special, no matter how small it may seem.

            “If we have the patience,” I responded.

            He dropped back against the pillow then. I took that moment to slide down his thighs, settle between his legs, and go down on him. The gasped he emitted showed his surprise. I wrapped my mouth around his c-ck and sucked him hard. It was a bit slow because I didn’t want to lose our romance but he was reacting wildly. Both of his legs straightened out and widened a bit, giving me more space to work.