Six

Muscular arms lifted me up from behind. He handled me pretty well considering he was about an inch or so taller than me. As much as we’re the same height I’m more on the skinny muscular side and he’s more on the thick muscular side. He tossed me onto the bed. Before I had a chance to turn on my back his entire body was pressed against mine. I could feel his hardness pressing on my ass cheek as he rubbed himself against me.

            He started pulling my pajama pants down. I lift my hips up to help him. It wasn’t even all the way off before he was putting his fingers in my mouth to coat them with saliva. His finger entered me roughly, my body arching up to meet him as I cried out in pleasure. Another finger went in shortly and he thrust in and out of me. There was gentleness to his roughness. I don’t know how to explain it, but all I felt was pleasure, and no pain, considering no one or anything hasn’t been inside me for years. 

            Ian released some of his body weight from off of me at the same time he added a third finger, twisting and turning and them as he pressed against my walls. “Fuck,” I moaned, arching some more. He took that opportunity wrap his hand around me dick giving it a rough stroke. My body buckled on the bed as I felt an overwhelming need to cum. He was working me so good. I’ve never felt pleasure like this before. It hadn’t been that long since we started and Ian was going to make me cum already. I didn’t want to fight it. 

            “Ian,” I moaned just as I felt the bottom of my stomach tightening.

            “Take it back,” he whispered hoarsely in my ear. His hand around my c-ck slowed down and so did the fingers he had inside of me. “Say it.”

            “What?” I questioned, confused, writhing to get some relief.

            “You know what,” he whispered back, his fingers going in and out slowly. They weren’t moving fast enough to relieve me but slow enough to make me know that he was still there and that he had control over me and that and my ass was really his...wait a minute.

            I groaned as he went even slower. “Forget it,” I told him. He sped up again and I was back to moaning and grabbing the pillow because it was the only thing there for me to hold on to. “Fuck!” He slowed down again. “Ian…”

            “Take—”

            “Fine. I take it back! I’m sorry for calling you an old man! If you don’t make me come in the next two minutes I will kill you in your sleep you sexy annoying little fuck!”

            He chuckled softly. “As you wish, love.”  He flipped me on my back and quickly encased my dick in his mouth, all the way until I felt the tip hitting the back of his throat.

            “Oh my fucking Christ...fuck.” I could barely keep my eyes open to wash his head going up and down. The sensation of his lips squeezing me as he deep throated me. my back arched on it’s won, thrusting my hips up. Ian didn’t mind one bit. He had me in his throat for a few seconds, giving me pleasure to the point where I felt as if I was about to pass out.

            Ian pushed his fingers into me again thrusting roughly the same time he latched his lips to the head of my member at the same time using his hand to massage the base.

            “Fucking hell! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Ian!” My body jerked and my back arched, a hoarse cry escaping my lips as I came in his mouth. Ian moaned, sucking every last drop of it. I watched him with lidded eyes as he looked up at me, releasing me with a pop. He had a bit of my essence on the corner of his mouth and he briskly poked his tongue out, licking it off. I moaned at the sight and tackled him backwards so that I was on top.