Sixteen

Ian

“Don’t touch me!” Ollie yelled. I could hear the laughter in his voice as he scurried away from me.  Laughing, I grabbed him by his shoulder and pulled him back down on the bed. “We just showered! Get off of me, Old Man!”

            “This old man isn’t even on you yet,” I retorted. I’m not that old.

            “You’ve been on me enough tonight,” Ollie was twisting and turning, trying to get away from me. I loved every second of it as he continued to rub me in the right way.

            “I haven’t been in you enough tonight.”

            “No fair—talking like that.”

            I chuckled, grabbing his hands to thread my fingers though his and position them above his head. He thrust his neck forward like a predator trying to get a taste of my lips. I gave in eventually because he was so damn sexy and him biting his lips made me want to fuck.

            My desire to touch him overcame my need to torture him with sweet pleasure so I let his hands go and began roaming his beautiful magnificent body. I told him how beautiful he was as I sucked on his supple neck. Feeling him, touching him, kissing him, loving him—God I was so turned on. He was so fucking special.

            Ollie’s back arched into my chest when I nibbled on his sweet spot. He wrapped his leg around my waist and grinded his crotch on me. The unexpected movement caused me to jerk slightly until I was thrusting my raw c-ck against his.

            It’s funny how passive I used to be when it came to sex. Being in my position it was hard to find someone to connect with and someone to trust, which didn’t entail a lot of sex for me. Even when I had sex it was like soothing an itch that I had to scratch—a supposedly straight man who needed his fix. When it came to Ollie I lose it and I want him more than anything else. I want him over and over. I never get tired of him. I always want him and I need him to be with me. He made me complete and he made me feel everything. I can never get enough of him.

            “What’s wrong?” Ollie asked. “Why did you stop?” His skin was flushed. His lips were swollen. His hair was ruffled and his big hazel orbs were dilated like he was about to cum.

            “Nothing can be wrong if I’m with you.” He smiled tenderly at me, letting those big dimples say hi for a second before he was pulling me down to meet his lips with mine. I let him kiss me for a while and I let our tongues mesh like one, touching and teasing and sucking the other.

            I scooted down his chest and took a hard nipple into my mouth, latching my lip onto it hard. The feel of the hard bud on my tongue had my c-ck so stiff I was leaking pre-cum on my leg. Added to that Ollie’s obvious responsiveness. To think I came countless amount of times tonight I can’t believe I’m on the verge of exploding right now.

            I grabbed my c0ck and squeezed as I moved down Ollie’s chest, kissing him exactly like I missed him and I still do. Maybe I’ll stop missing him when I wake up hugging him or him hugging me in the morning. I reached his c-ck and let my lips craze the sensitive organ, reveling in Ollie’s limbs shaking.

            I continue crazing my lips against his c0ck, up and down. He looked at me like he wanted to kill me but all I saw was impatience and arousal. Sexy. I flicked my tongue against his balls and Ollie arched high off the bed, my name leaving his lips like I’ve never heard it before.

            I sucked his balls, rubbing my lips and tongue against him. He started twisting too much and saying things like: “Ian fuck me! Oh God! Just fuck me!” I had to put my arms under and around his thighs to hold him. After he calmed down a bit I pushed his legs forward and lined his pucker up with my mouth. The pink wrinkled skin had my mouth watering desirously.  Bloody hell!