Epilogue

Many peaceful years have passed. Christina figured out that the last two gifts she copied the day her and the boys saved Hayley was invisibility and energy blast (the ability to send blasts of energy to knock down opponents). They didn't have any other trouble with the Volturi either after they were informed that Bella was dead, as per the agreement to turn or kill her when they let Edward and Alice go.

The Cullen family moved to Canada 5 years after Poppy was born because Carlisle's age started to be questioned. Thankfully, the family didn't have any more troubles or drama after Bella and Victoria were dealt with. 

Poppy was now 12 years old. Jasper and Christina went on to have 3 more children after Poppy and they all grow at a human rate, despite the fact that they are vampires. The twins, Ace Peter Whitlock Hale and Henry Oliver Whitlock Hale, came 3 years after Poppy. Their last child, Eliana Daisy Whitlock Hale, was born 2 years ago. 

It was a summer day and Jasper and Christina were happy watching their children play out in the yard. The boys were chasing Emmett with water guns, Poppy was with Hayley and Edward  playing water balloon toss, and Rosalie was sitting with Eliana playing with her water toys in her kiddie pool.

Jasper looked at his mate in his arms. Feeling his eyes on her, Christina turned her head to look at Jasper. "Thank you, Christina." Jasper says looking right into her eyes with a smile.

Christina looks at Jasper confused, especially since Jasper never uses her full name. "For what?" She asks, tilting her head in confusion.

"For this life. For loving me. For the kids. For everything." Jasper says sincerely while looking at Christina with love. Christina smiles at him and Jasper leans down and kisses her. 

A/N: And that's a wrap

A/N: And that's a wrap. I hope you enjoyed the story and if you did I encourage you to check out my other Jasper Hale book, it's called The Major's Witch. I also have another Twilight Story. It's called The Cold One's Tribrid Mate. I just posted the prologue for it. Thanks for reading! 😊