Chapter 5: Matching Friendship Tattoos

Rewritten: 1/02/17

z o e ♡

Wednesday

"Good morning students of Taylor High." The familiar voice of our principal's voice echoed throughout the hallway. The murmuring of the students stopped as the principal continued talking, "there's a school board meeting today, so classes have been cut short." Everyone erupted in cheers, "But!" His loud voice shouts as everyone stops talking. "You will still have to go to your classes. If you do not have a ride, please come to the office. School ends at 11 today, thank you and have a good day."

I grin, finally.

"Shoot, this is exciting. I don't have to go to half my classes today." Naomi sighs happily. "Hey, we should have a girls day today. We haven't had that in a while."

I think about it before nodding my head. "Yeah, we haven't." I agree. "The mall?"

She nods her head excitedly. "Yeah, for sure. I need some new clothes."

I laugh, "I don't think your wallet will appreciate that."

She sheepishly smiles. "Whoops, R.I.P. to my wallet."

"Hey! Get to class! Class starts in two minutes!" A teacher shouted loudly. Everyone quickly ran off in different directions.

"Let's go before she whoops our butts." Naomi mumbles. I chuckle, as the two of us speed-walk to our first class of the day.

Just two more classes and then we are done for today.

---

"Zoe," Sean spoke up. I look up, raising an eyebrow. "Do you want to finish the rest of the packet today?"

Naomi's head snaps up. I look at her.

"How long will it take, do you think?" I ask him as he shrugs his shoulders.

"Probably like an hour and a half or so."

"Yeah, go, we can go later anyway. After lunch." Naomi tells me as I nod my head.

I look at Sean, "Do you want to do it over lunch?"

"Sure, I don't have any plans anyway." He answers. "Where should we meet up?"

"Umm, let's meet up at Sunny's Cafe, yeah?" He nods his head.

"Alright."

"Hello, friends!" Mason exclaims, putting his stuff on his desk. "Ready for chemicals and paperwork?"

I chuckle, "Yeah, sure. Definitely."

"I hate chemistry." Naomi butts in, scrunching up her face in distaste.

"Me too, it's pointless and boring," Carson adds in.

"We're like two peas in a pod!" Naomi gasped, fanning herself dramatically.

Carson smirked, "We're perfect for each other!" He threw his arms around her shoulders bringing her closer.

Naomi laughed, pushing his arm off. "I'm allergic to you, sorry."

I snickered, "Ouch, you just-"

"Got rejected." Sean finished off, smirking.

"You're both assholes."

The teacher walks in, clearing her throat as she saw everyone was out of their seats, "Please go to your assigned seat and let's begin."

---

I parked my car, turning it off as I grabbed my backpack before getting out. I head inside, smiling.

"Oh Zoe, what're you doing here? You know you come in tomorrow right?" Rita laughs.