Bonus Chapter 2

Rewritten: 7/18/17

z o e

10 Years Later

"Shh.. tiptoe quietly, alright?" I whisper to Olivia and Jordan.

Seven-year-old Olivia flashes me a toothy grin, jumping up and down, her pigtails bouncing.

"Dad's going to hate us, Liv!" Jordan, her twin, quietly wails.

I chuckle, "Sweetie, he's not going to hate you."

Olivia evilly grins, "C'mon Jordy!" She tugs on her twin's arm as the two walk over to the bed. I follow after them, lifting Olivia up and putting her on the bed, doing the same to Jordan.

"Daddy! Dad! Get up!" Olivia screeches, jumping on the bed. Jordan follows.

Sean moves around, sitting up. He opens his eyes, a small smile on his face. He quickly grasps onto Olivia and Jordan, pulling them closer. "What're you guys doing?"

"Waking you up, duh," Jordan replies with a cheeky smile.

I laugh. Sean chuckles, "Alright then sassy Jordan."

"Can we go wake up Liam?" Olivia asks, widening her eyes. Liam, like Sean, hates being woken up early. I did too at one point but with three kids who are in school, you kind of have to wake up.

Sean laughs, "Why not?"

"Then, can we go out to eat? Please!" Jordan pleads, looking at the both of us.

I glance at Sean, before shrugging. "Why not? Go get dressed, alright? Then wake up Liam." I tell them with a smile. Olivia leaps off of Sean's lap, running out the door. Jordan grins, following her.

Sean grins, pulling me closer to him, placing his lips on mine. I deepen the kiss a little. Let's not get too carried away.

"Morning love." He grins, pulling away. I kiss him once more.

Life has been crazy but amazing. Sean and I got married a while ago and the wedding turned out beautiful. I ended up getting pregnant with Liam first and then two years after his birth, we had twins, Olivia, and Jordan.

"Ew!" Olivia's familiar voice exclaims.

I quickly pull away, sharing a laugh with Sean. "How about, next time we close the door," Sean whispers next to me. I snicker quietly, getting up.

"How about next time you get ready and help the kids?" I suggest flashing him a bright grin before following Olivia. I hear his laughter.

"Mommy, which one should I wear?" She asks me, a confused look on her face as she holds up a purple floral dress and a plain blue dress. I point to the floral one.

"This one," I tell her, putting the blue on down. I take the floral one, helping her into it. I walk over to the vanity, grabbing a few clips and a headband. "Come here sweetheart," I tell her as she waddles over her, sitting on the bed. I brush her hair, putting on the headband. Walking over to where her shoes are, I pick the white sandals, helping her into it. I grin. "You look beautiful."

Olivia grins. "Thank you!" She wraps her small arms around my legs. I pick her up, walking out of the room.

"Has Liam woken up?" I ask her as she nods her head.

"He wasn't too happy..." She frowns.

"Did you tell him we were going to go out and eat?" I ask her. Her eyes widened.

"No! Maybe that's why!" She exclaims. I put her down, knowing she was about to tell him. She quickly runs off in the direction of his room.

I laugh quietly, walking to Jordan's room.