Chapter 15: Revenge

Rewritten: 04/03/17

z o e

"No!" I screeched, "you are so stupid!" I exclaimed, so close to throwing my pillow at my laptop. "Nick, you are so stupid!" I groaned, covering my face with my hands. Watching The Bachelor is such a pain in the ašs sometimes. Especially because Nick apparently can't make good choices.

I grumbled a bunch of profanities as I continued watching the rest of the episode. I dug my hand into the bag of chips next to me, shoveling a handful in my mouth. I munched on the chips, scowling at the screen.

15 minutes into watching the episode, the doorbell rang. I waited a while to hear if someone would answer it.

"Jacob?!" I screamed, "Mom! Dad?!" I yelled, "anyone?" I muttered, putting my laptop down as I got up. Ugh, who's at the door?

I quickly ran downstairs and opened the front door, coming face-to-face with Sean. I quirked an eyebrow, "what're you doing here?"

"We," Sean said, as he entered my house without permission, "are going to hang out, so get dressed, it's an outdoor activity."

"It's December." I drawled.

"So? We live in Georgia, have you seen snow in a while?"

I didn't reply, I just shot him a scowl.

"Just go get ready, alright?" He tells me and proceeds to shove me forward and then shuts the door behind him.

I scowl, "I can walk you know!"

"I'm sure you can," He replied. "Just get ready. You might wanna wear a bathing suit."

"What the hell are we doing?" I muttered. He just laughs. I enter my bedroom and my eyes land on my laptop and the junk food on the bed and bedside table.

"Well, you've been productive today," Sean said eyeing the food and my laptop.

I rolled my eyes, "Oh shut up. It's a Saturday. I don't have much of a life."

"I can see."

I sighed, "Are we going to the beach?" I questioned him.

"I don't know, are we?" Sean questioned back. I send him an ugly annoyed face. He snickers.

I mutter a bunch of stuff under my breath as I gather a set of clothes, "Will you please leave so I can change?" I ask him raising an eyebrow.

"Nah, you've got quite a comfortable bed." He responded.

"Sean!"

Sean laughed, getting up and walking out of the room. "You've got 5 minutes!"

I breathed in and out. I quickly changed out of my pajamas and changed into a swimsuit and then on top of it, I put on a pair of shorts and a white top with a flannel around my waist. Despite it being December, rather than snowing, the sun was out and shining. When I last checked the weather on my phone, it was 68 degrees out. I considered that good weather. Slipping on a pair of slip-ons, I grabbed my phone and anything else I needed before leaving my room. I quickly sent my parents a quick text telling them I'm not home and I'll text them back when I get home. Hopefully, that'll do. Slipping my phone in my back pocket, I go downstairs to where Sean is, scrolling through his phone. He puts it away once he sees me. He does a once-over on my outfit, his eyes grazing a little long on my legs than I'd like before locking eyes with me and grinned, "Perfect, let's go."

---

Boating was Sean's idea of well whatever this was. Date? Friend date? Hangout session?

"Have you ever been boating?" Sean asked me.