You hating me right now

To all my lovely lovely readers:

Gather up the pitch forks and torches. I know how it feels for a reader to have to wait so freaking long for an author to update. You guys are probably hating me or secretly hating me for not writing at the moment.

I have excuses, you probably don't want to hear them but I have them so here I go. In random order:

4th Of July(I'm American and proud of it)
[bald eagle screeches in the back]

I have cheerleading Monday-Thursday though practice got cancelled today(thank you God)

I'm babysitting a lot(I've got the dough baby!!)

Trying(but failed miserably) to hang out with my boyfriend as much as I can

I'm reading the Bible again

I'm fat, stupid and lazy to keep writing

And the last one is important...

I'm writing a half ass(pardon the language) chapter that I refuse to continue so I'm rewriting it and I hate it so this chapter is taking a while since I'm trying to tie up loose ends/explain a lot of shit.

Alright, there are my excuses. LET THE ANGRY MOB BEGIN!!! Okay don't kill me though lol. If I could ask two favours before I let you guys enjoy your day that would be amazing.

Favour number one:

Check out my friend ImaGinger77 's book Paradox. No my lovely Ahkmenrah readers this not a NATM fanfiction but it is definitely something to check out. She is an amazing writer and a very good friend of mine so check her out and give her the love and support that you have been giving me.

Love you Little Red

Favour number two:
My mom just left with a bunch of friends to go on a vacation and I would love it if you guys could send some prayers our way that she has a safe flight there, a safe trip and a safe flight back.

As always be safe my little sunshines(nickname suggestion for readers anyone)

God bless and lots of love,

Alyssa