Chapter 5

Chapter 5

We ran around the building checking to make sure everything was okay. We went to the back to see the whole shipping dock door open. The snow was coming down fast, hopefully we will still be able to see in a while.

"They've vanished. How will we find them?" Ahk asked, I jumped down from the dock an started walking around to find anything. "I know someone who can help. Come on." Dad took Nick back inside, Ahk stayed with me.

"Do you see anything?" I bent down, squinting in the dim light, "Not really, any tracks that the van made they must be already filled with fresh snow. I mean, look at my tracks. Almost gone." I looked at my newest tracks as they were beginning to get filled in too.

"I've never seen anything like this before. What is snow?" I smiled picking up some snow, I made it into a ball. "Its water that has been frozen when it fell from the heavens. It tastes really good." I took a bite out of my snowball. "Here, catch!" I tossed it at him, he caught it tossing it around in his hands.

"Taste it, it's good. Wait. Can people who come back to life at night, eat food, or snow?" He shrugged, "I guess we will find out." He took a large bite out of the snow ball. His face was priceless!

His eyes went wide, probably from the shock of cold, then to a weird shrunk up looking type thing. I laughed so hard I thought I would have peed my pants!

I walked up to him still laughing, "Is it cold?" he rolled his eyes. "Why didn't you tell me it was cold?" I sniffed and shivered. "Maybe you didn't see me shiver or hear me sniffle a few times out there. It's very cold out." He wrapped his strong arms around me, "I'll keep you warm." just then dad came back with some native lady.

Oh wait, that is the lady who traveled with Louis and Clark! Sakagawea, that is who it is. She went down into the snow, the rest of us followed. "He went east, but he lost control and crashed."
Dad was impressed, I however was very cold!

"Your amazing, how can you tell that?" she pointed to the van not maybe fifty or so yards away from where we were standing. "He left the wagon and went back."

Both were walking away and towards the van's general direction. "He went back? Why would he go back?" Suddenly a large team of horses and a carriage was being driven towards both dad and Sakagawea! "Get out of the way!" Cecil yelled, hey thats the guy who slapped me.

"That bastard!" I said quietly, Ahk looked at me, "Was that the man who hurt you?" I nodded, "Then harm will come to him, not only has he have my tablet but he hurt you." I melted on the inside. He was ranking me above his tablet.

I saw Teddy split in half, and then Wega(my nick name for her) in the snow.
"You saved me." She crawled to his side, "You are worth saving my dear. Ooh. That's problematic."

Dad went rushing to Teddy's side. "Teddy! Oh, man." Dad looked at Teddy's injuries, "Larry, relax. I'm made of wax. Listen you've gotta do something. Dawn's approaching, and half of the museum is running amok outside."

"He's got my tablet." Ahk said, I placed a hand on his shoulder. "And we will get it back." I smiled a little. A yellow hummer toy car came jumping off the back of the drop, an old looking bone with a string to attach it to the toy car was being pulled behind it. The car drove past Teddy and us until it was at Dad's knee.

"At your service, Giagantor." Jed said, followed by "How can we be of assistance, my liege?" Ockie said.
"Just give me a second, guys."

A loud thumping sound came from the entry way, "Rex!" I kinda squealed...oops?
"Rexy. Here boy. Teddy, I need a horse." Teddy smiled, "Do it man."