Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A very handsome man who looked exactly like the man from my vision. Oh, now it makes sense. The man from the vision is the man now in front of me. He coughed out some old dust. "You would not believe how stuffy it is in there." he said in perfect english. His eyes trained on me, he looked confused for a second.

"How come you speak English?" Nick asked as the man walked forward looking at his guards. Probably judging them.
"I went to Cambridge University." Oh. Makes sense now.

"Oh, I went to Cambridge." I said, which I did. Thats how I made my pay as a dancer. "You went to Cambridge?" asked dad, not believing him. "I was on display in the Egyptology Department. I am Ahkmenrah, fourth king of the fourth king ruler of the land of my fathers." he said proudly turning around.

"Uh, I am Larry, son of Milton, and uh, this is my son, Nick," Nick smiled and waved a hello," and we hail from Brooklyn. Well, I do. I mean, he comes out and stays with me on Wednesdays And every other weekend. That was the, uh, custody agreement that we had."
Ahk looked very confused at that point.

"I'm Natasha Daley, from Woodmere and I am Larry' oldest child." Ahk nodded a little smirking at me. "Larry, Nick, guardians of Brooklyn. Natasha, lady of Woodmere I am forever in debt. Now bestow the tablet upon me so that I may assume command of my kingdom." Poor guy, we don't have his tablet.

"Oh, yes. Okay, the tablet. I would love to bestow it upon you but we don't actually have it."
Dad gave the news slowly, "Oh, well do you know where it is?" He asked hopeful. "No, well yes. These old guys beat me up," I cut dad off, "You got your ass kicked by an old guy, where was I when this happened?!" Dad opened then closed his mouth.

"Yeah, Nat, where were you? I didn't see you with me or Nick." I looked around sheepishly, I knew I was in trouble. "Well, uh, you see I was in here and I placed my hand on the spot where the tablet was. And I well, kinda, uh, passed out. I had a vision of sorts." Ahk's head shot up from looking through a trunk of his. "What kind of vision? What happened?"

"There was a man and a women, her name was Kalyan. The man looked exactly like you. She said something about leaving you because of something. I don't know, I was too busy to remember it all because I was trying not to get killed by your jackal guards." I rambled out of my mouth. I lied, I remembered it all but by the way Ahk was reacting, telling him about the dead girlfriend and son would be too much.

"There was a son, a child too. Wasn't there?" I knelt down by him when I walked over to him. I reached out and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Ahkmenrah, I am sorry for your loss." I said quietly. He nodded, "Its been over 3000 years. I've had time to mourn over the both of them."

We stood up, my hand was still on his shoulder, embarrassed I took my hand off, my hand was stolen by his as he drew my hand up to his lips. He gave my hand a soft kiss while looking me in the eyes. "Thank you."

"Here, let me help you get these wrappings off." I took the end of the wrapping and slowly pulled it off. I reveled his rock hard chest and abs, "Hey, so after all this time why isn't your body decayed?" dad asked. Shit, I forgot he was still there, Nicky too!

"I'm guessing that since the tablet brings everyone to life, that it has restored his body for the night too." I said looking over Ahk's shoulder. He was a good foot taller than me.

"And how do you know this?" challenged Nick, I narrowed my eyes. "I don't know, I'm just guessing. If it can bring Jed and Octaves to life and Rexy, then why not Ahk." I stepped out from behind Ahk.

"You call him 'Ahk'?" I shrugged, "Yeah, its shorter than calling him Ahkmenrah." We headed towards the door, still locked. "Well, anybody got any bright ideas?" I asked looking up at the tall metal door.

"Tell your guards to throw a large chunk of that stone wall at the door." I looked at dad like he was insane, as if he grew another head. After Ahk gave the guards their commands they advanced towards the heavy door. Ahkemrah pulled me into him, he put his back to the door so that I wouldn't be hurt. I heard a loud thud, I looked up to see Ahk smiling down at me. I still had my arms wrapped tightly around his buff and meaty body.

"Oh, uh, s-sorry." I mumbled pulling myself off of him. "Do not be sorry Kalyan." I looked back at him with my mouth open. "W-what did you just call me?" I mean I knew he called me Kalyan, but why is the question.

"You are the reincarnated Kalyan, you look exactly like her. The way you speak and act, it is how she would handle such things. I believe you are her." I blinked a couple of times. "Okay, I believe you, but we should probably talk about this later." He nodded as we exited the room.