regina tenebrarum*

Recognized: Kid Flash, B-03. Bow, C-03.

When Wally arrived at the cave he found Dick and Mark looking over some photographs of the amulet Batman had taken. Bow immediately ran to the boys, wagging his tail and sniffing them before running off to look for Wolf. "You guys are still looking over that thing?" He asked, referring to the amulet they had found the night Lennon was taken. "I thought we all agreed it was just used as a distraction to split us up. Zatanna even confirmed there were no longer traces of magic on that old piece of junk."

"Most of us agreed." Nightwing stated. "But I don't know... Something about all of this is off."

Wally then turned to Mark. "What about you? I thought you had plans with Artemis." He asked to which his friend shrugged.

"Bird boy asked for my help so she went out with the girls."

"Okay..." Wally warily said, completely not convinced. "So why did you ask me to come? What's so important that it couldn't wait until Len was free later on." Nightwing continued reading through articles and notes that he, Batman and Fate had taken down. Unbeknownst to his mentor and the Lord of Order, the raven haired boy had hacked into the Team's files. Looking at what his best friend was shuffling through, Wally's eyes widened when he realized what the boy had gotten into. "Dude, you didn't."

"Yeah I did."

"Grayson, you did not tell me we were going to read through this." Mark gulped. "Bats is going to kill us when he finds out you hacked into our files.

"I don't care." Nightwing said. "Look everyone else including Len might think that beta squad was sent on a wild goose chase but I'm not convinced and I know deep down you aren't either." Wally looked at his friend before turning away. He always forgot how Dick knew him better than anyone on the Team, well aside from Lennon. "Klarion went to great lengths to kidnap Lennon only for us to find her just two days later. He's up to something and it's our job to figure out what before it's too late."

"Okay, but why hack into the Team's files?" Mark asked.

"Because of this.

File B04110294

Vital Statistics:

Real Name: Lennon Aurelia Castellanos-Queen

Alias: Magíca

DOB/Time: November 2nd, 1994 / 03:00

Species: Human / REDACTED

Designation: B04

Physical Description:

Gender: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown

Height: 5'5

Relationships:

Andrés Maximo Castellanos (Father) - Deceased

REDACTED - Deceased

Emilio Marcel Castellanos (Paternal Grandfather) - Deceased

Sofia Beatrice Castellanos (Paternal Grandmother) - Deceased

Oliver Jonas Queen a.k.a Green Arrow (Adopted Father)

Dinah Laurel Lance a.k.a Black Canary (Adopted Mother)

Roy William Harper a.k.a Red Arrow (Adopted Brother)

Bow (Magical Familiar)

Richard "Dick" John Grayson a.k.a Nightwing (Surrogate Brother)

Conner "Kon-El" Kent a.k.a Superboy (Surrogate Brother)