What now...

Kiseop POV
I wake up from a restless sleep. It's finally Monday, but there's still something missing.
I walk up the steps to Kevin's platform, hoping he's laying in his bed, with all of his stuff unpacked and back inside the drawers.

I obviously give myself false hope. When I get up there, It's just how it was 2 nights ago. Bed undone, drawers opened.

I hope he's having a great time without me.

I finish getting ready for class and quickly head over to avoid being late again. I am walking to class and I spot Kevin coming towards me. He waves and I wave back, only to notice Eli beside me. Of course he wasn't waving to me. I awkwardly retract my hand and slip into the classroom.

Kevin POV
When I start walking to class, I notice Kiseop in the hallway. I refuse to talk to him now... Besides, Eli treats me better. I wish he was my roommate.
"Hey Kevin!" Eli shouts and I wave.
Out of the corner of my eye I see Kiseop waving to me. What the hell?
I shake my head and grin at Eli.
Eli and I sit together and help each other finish our notes as per usual.

But Kiseop.. he keeps popping up in my head.
I don't know what to do or what to feel.
I groan and bang my head against the desk.
"Kevin, you alright?" Eli asks, flashing me a look of concern.
I nod and rub my head slowly.

After School

I decided it was about time for me to get involved in a team, since I can't just study the entire day. I change into my tight, black speedo racing suit and walk into the pool area. There are already a bunch of eager teens, hoping to make it on the team. I shiver slightly from the cool air in the swim centre and look down.
I guess there will only be a slight chance of me actually getting in...

We all line up in different lanes and the teacher blows his whistle.
"Attention everyone!" He shouts.
"Say hello to your team captain, Lee Kiseop."
WHO?!!?!!??!??!?!
We bow and say hello to him.
I groan and turn back to our swim lane before jumping into the pool and doing a few warm up laps.I finish and jump out of the pool, glancing over at Kiseop, who is talking to the coach. He seems so focused.

The coach brings the group back in and Kiseop starts to speak. "So, now we will time you to see if you really have the potential to be involved in this team. You will swim a 100m frontcrawl and your time will be recorded. The people with the 10 slowest times will be cut from the team. Now go!" I look around nervously. I am the shortest, and the least muscular.
I sigh and stand in my lane. We move in groups, and before I know it, its my turn.
I gulp and position myself on the raceblock. The whistle blows and I dive in.

Kiseop POV
I blow the whistle and watch Kevin launch into the water. I mean, I guess I'm watching everyone in his race... But really, I'm only focusing on him.

What? How could this be?
Kevin is hammering himself through the water and I watch in awe.
How on earth can he swim this fast?!
I shake my head in disbelief before refocusing on his body. His movements are so smooth, so precise. He's a natural.

Kevin POV
I propel forwards and reach the end of the lane. I'm finally done. I hop out and everyone begins clapping for me. The other three in my heat are still in the water.
Kiseop starts walking up to me and I instantly roll my eyes.
"How are you such an amazing swimmer?!" He bursts.
"I-I dunno," I rub the back of my neck nervously.
"Hey Kevin, Ugh. It really pains me to say this, but I'm sorry for everything."
I stare at him questionably. "Are you really?"
"Yes, will you move back in now?"
"Why? Aren't I an inconvenience?" I raise an eyebrow at him.
"No.. You're absolutely fine. Now stop complaining before I take that back."
I look down and sigh.
"Alright.. I'll come back."

Night Time at the Dorms

I say goodbye to Eli and Jun and walk towards Kiseop's room. He opens the door and ruffles my hair. I glare at him and begin to unpack. I feel his presence behind me as I place my binders onto the desk. Something wraps around my waist. I freeze up and look down to see his hands clasped together.
"Can we just stay like this for a moment."
Kiseop whispers.
I nod slowly and he spins me around, pulling me into his arms. My heart is beating so fast, I can barely breathe.
"K-K-Kiseop, why?" I manage to say.
"I need to figure out what I feel for you." He holds me tighter. "This is the only way I could think of, and I get it now." I pull back and give him a puzzled look. "What do you get?"

"I love you, Kevin Woo."