What to do..

Kevin POV
It's been a couple of weeks with no Eli, but the situation hasn't gotten any better for Jun. He's still broken. He hardly moves around and is always zoning out in class. I don't know what to do to help him. I just feel so hopeless. How do I get his mind off of this?

Jun POV
I sit in my room and blankly read through my music analysis sheet. It's so quiet without Eli around.. But I've started to get used to it.. I've started to move on.. slowly.. but I'll get there.

I pull the sleeves of my sweater down and stand up, walking towards the door. The door knob feels cold and dry in my grasp. I slowly turn it and slip out of my room. The door shuts behind me and I limp down the hall and to the main entrance.
I won't think about Eli..
I won't.
My thoughts build up again and I can feel tears sliding down my cheek. I wipe my face vigorously to stop the tears and shake my head.
"You'll be fine.. come to your senses already, Jun."
I slam my hands against the glass door, propelling it forward and walk through as the tears begin to blur my vision.

Why does he do this to me... Why...
I rub my eyes and look up.

Eli...?

I rub my eyes again in disbelief.
The familiar figure wraps his arms around me tightly and presses my head down onto his shoulder.
" E-Eli..?" I squeak.
"I'm sorry..." He speaks in a sweet and soothing tone before fading away.
Ah... He's not really there...

I bite down on my lip and limp back to the room. Once I step back inside, I moved towards the window and pull the blinds down, submerging myself in the darkness.
Get me out of here.

Kiseop POV
My injuries have healed nicely, and Kevin is off into his own world again. He's so immersed in his studies he's almost completely forgotten that I exist! I need someone to talk to.. but Jun.. Jun hardly talks to anyone ever since Eli disappeared.
That asshole. He roughed me up and then went on to do his own things. He didn't even take a second to think about how anyone else would feel.

I scoff and flop onto my bed. There's a knock at the door and I groan before shouting, "Come in!".
"Jeez no need to be so loud.." Kevin walks in, sporting a pouty puppy face and proceeds to walk over to the stairs of his bunk. Before he climbs, I sigh and get up. "Have you forgotten about me?" I ask as I move closer and wrap my arms around his waist. He turns around to face me and my heart begins pounding furiously.
"What.. Why would I?" Kevin replies innocently as he raises his arms and rests them on my shoulders. A smile forms from the corners of my lips as I tighten my grasp. "When was the last time we kissed?" I chuckle and Kevin's eyebrows narrow. "Have we even had our first kiss yet?" he questions. "Hm, I don't know, have we?" I mumble. Kevin grins and gently leans in, pressing his lips to mine.

Oh my gosh..

My eyes widen and I stare at him
"Well.. a couple seconds ago." He giggles.
I blink several times before regaining my composure. "Mhmm.." I mutter, "That was sneaky, Woo." I laugh and let go of him.
"HUH?! Did you just call me Woo?" he blasts.
"Hm? I don't know," I reply coyly.
Kevin pouts and pulls away from me before lightly hitting my chest.
"Woo," I utter teasingly. He folds his arms across his chest. "I think that's enough of you for one day." Kevin says before sneaking past me and climbing back up to his platform.

Hm.. where will this go.