Jeju Island Drama PT.2.

Two Days into the Trip

Jun POV
It's so weird to have Kevin and Kiseop act so distanced. I guess it's because of well...

Anyways...

The water is quite rocky today and I guess this has made the tension rise. I look around noticing Kevin and Kyeongmi talking. Kiseop is giving them a ferocious glare from across the boat, and I gulp.

What is Kyeongmi up to?

I scratch my head and sigh. Something pokes at my shoulder, and I jump slightly in shock.
"Oh, did I scare you?" Eli chuckles and stands beside me at the railing. "Uh.. no. Hehe." I uttered hesitantly.
"Is there something bothering you?" He questions. I can see the worry spread across his chiseled visage. The wind speeds up, and I feel my frail body tipping over. Eli slides over and breaks my fall. "Jun? Are you okay?!" His shout leaves me shaking. "Y-yes.. it was just the wind." I sigh and stand back up, pulling and adjusting the sleeve of my red flannel."No, I can tell there's something on your mind. " I bite my lip and pull him close. "I think Kiseop's acting well.. strange." I whisper. We simultaneously glance in Kiseop's direction. He's completely spaced out.
Eli turns to me and shakes his head. "Kevin too." he mutters and we swing our heads in the other direction to see Kevin and Kyeongmi laughing. "Shoot." I breathe as we focus our attention back out at sea. They're so distanced... and it was obvious Kiseop had completely... gone mad.

Later on that night

Kevin's POV
It's gotten late and everyone is settling down. My pj's are spread across my bed, and I lazily begin to tug off my shirt, pulling it up and over my neck. Suddenly, there is a sharp knock at the door. I'm assuming it's Kiseop, he said he wanted to see me later tonight.
I grab my white pj top and sling it over my shoulder before opening the door. To my surprise, Kyeongmi is standing at the door, wearing a tiny pink dress.
"Kyeong-"
"Can I come in?" Her eyes become watery, and soon there is a river pouring down her face.

Kiseop POV
I haven't been in my right mind since we set foot on this boat. It's much harder than I expected it to be feeling jealous. I've never been the type to feel...
Anyways..

I decide to check on Kevin.
Something just doesn't seem to be right.
I begin to walk over to his room, but as I get closer, my eyes widen in shock.
"K-Kyeongmi?.." I mutter under my breath as I watch in disbelief at Kevin holding my sister in his arms. I bite my lip and look away.
I hear the door click shut, and I sigh in relief. He must be sending Kyeongmi away. I refocus my attention to his room, but Kyeongmi isn't standing at the doorway like I was expecting her to be.

Don't tell me... she's inside..?

I start stepping backwards, turning my body away as I stumble towards my room.

Hm.
I see.

Kevin POV
"Kyeongmi." I utter. She steps back and smiles, wiping her tear-scattered cheeks. "Thank you for comforting me." Kyeongmi replies cheerfully. I rub the back of my neck uncomfortably and nod. "It's nothing. I was just a little shocked." I softly reply. Kyeongmi grins and snatches my hand away from my side. "Kyeo-"
"Oppa, I know we just met, but I think I like you~" she interrupts, her eyes filled with determination. I fidget awkwardly, trying to find the right things to say. I gently pull my hand away and tuck it into my pocket.
"I'm sorry Kyeongmi. I can't like you like that. There's actually someone in my life that I love very much. Thank you for telling me your feelings in such a short time though. I appreciate it." I answer happily. Kyeongmi smiles and bows. "It's fine~ I'll still chase you no matter what." She giggles before swiftly exiting the room.

Gosh.. what was that.

I flop onto my bed and stare at the ceiling. Kiseop hasn't come to see me yet.. I feel a little bit anxious.
I stand straight up and quietly make my way to his room.Once I've made it there, I press a gentle knock on the door. It swings open, to reveal an indignant Kiseop.
"You didn't come to see me." I hesitate. He doesn't respond, but latches onto my arm and yanks me inside. Kiseop forcefully pins me against the wall and begins to roughly kiss my neck. I bite my lip and attempt to shake my head. "Kiseop st-" before I can continue, his lips are locked against mine. I try to refuse, but he only intensifies. One of his hands trails the top of my sweatpants, and I feel his fingers slipping past the waistband.
"No!" I scream, sliding down to the ground almost instantly. My eyes are clouded by a thick line of tears streaming down my numb face. I sob into my hands, unable to recover from the shock. I can feel Kiseop crouching down in front of me, and I curl up tightly. "Kevin.."
His voice is shaky.
I shake my head in response, not wanting to look up at him.
"Kevin." Kiseop's voice becomes stern, and I slowly bring my face upwards. Our eyes meet in an intense gaze, his seem to be saddened.

He's..
He's crying...

I gulp and continue to stare straight into his dark eyes.

"We should break up."

His words hit me like knives.

I don't know what to do..

what to say...

"Wh-what.. what a-are you..." I breathe.

"You should go."