Where do we go from here.

Kevin's POV
The rest of the trip was an abundance of nothingness. Kiseop avoided me as much as he could, and it was not long before everyone on the boat was aware of how he was distancing himself from me. Jun tried his best to help me out, but talking to Kiseop only made it worse.

Now I'm sitting alone in our dorm room, nothing to do but wait for Kiseop to turn around.

I hear a repetitive knock at the door, and instantly stand up to answer it. As I'm walking, the door swings right open, revealing a wide eyed Jaesop.
"Jaesop Sunbaenim?" I question. He pants for a few moments before handing his Samsung cellphone to me." It's your mom. She needs to tell you something." His voice quivers.
I bite my lip in nervousness and bring the phone to my ear.

"Mom?" I ask as the fear churns inside my stomach. "Sweetie, I have some great news!" She exclaims.

Phew..

"Hmmm.. I'm curious. What is it?" I question.
"We got a call from that music school that you applied to in LA. They said they'd offer you a full scholarship for the rest of this year and next year!!"
"Oh my gosh.. really?" I scream, jumping up and down like a little kid.

Wait... the rest of this year.. what does that..

"Hey mom.. what do they mean by the rest of THIS year?" I feel the anxiety building up again, but I try to push it aside.

"Oh.. yes..." Her voice becomes low and almost saddened, "You'll have to leave in three days before the break ends. We bought your ticket, so we expect that you'll be going."
"What? You didn't even give me time to decide."
"We thought you'd be delighted! This is a great opportunity for you."
"Yeah but.." I pause for a moment, trying to process the situation.

I guess it would be a good opportunity... but I don't want to leave Kiseop... or Eli.. or Jun...

I mean.. this could really impact my future.. I guess.

I need to. I need to go.

Kiseop would do the same, wouldn't he?

I take a deep breath and bring the phone back up to my ear. "Okay. I'll go. Thank you, mom."

I silently give the phone back to Jaesop and bow. He smiles and comes up close to me, grasping my shoulder. "I wish you the best." He whispers before slowly walking off.

I forced the door closed with my back, sliding down to the floor. My head buzzes with thoughts.

What will I do now? How do I tell the others?
I've made a mistake.
I can't go back on my word now.. my mom would be devastated.
The room begins to spin as my thoughts entangle me. I can't handle it much longer. I shake and squirm until finally, everything stops. There is pressure against the door, and I realize I've kept Kiseop waiting. I stand up quickly and step aside as the door flies open, roughly hitting the wall. Kiseop looks, but doesn't stop to talk to me, he just continues walking towards his bed.

Predictable...

"You can't ignore me forever. You haven't even talked it out with me. You said it so suddenly, but you haven't given me any closure."
Kiseop sighs and turns around to face me. "And what sort of closure are you looking for? I said we're done.. and that's that."
"But why?" I whined. "I haven't done anything wrong, and besides, that incident wasn't that big of a deal."

"It was a big deal to me. I can't risk hurting you," He says firmly , "I don't really know if my feelings have been genuine, and after that last mistake, I feel like it might only be a physical attraction."

"A.. a what?" I hesitate.

Kiseop POV
"A physical attraction. Maybe my feelings have never really been genuine." I say sternly, even though the pain is unbearable. I force myself to nod as I fold my arms across my chest.

It's too much.. I can't look at Kevin's face any longer..

I focus my eyes on the desk behind him.
"Kiseop... how could you say that.." he whimpers. I take a deep breath before storming out of the room, leaving Kevin behind. My chest gets heavier and heavier with every movement, but I continue trudging forwards.. not taking a single glance back down the hallway.

I don't want to hurt Kevin.. but there's nothing I can do now. It's better to finish sooner to prevent the pain we'll have to face later on.

A stinging tear dribbles down my cheek as I reach the front corridor.
I quickly search for Jaesop, hoping he'll provide new accommodations for me for the time being. In the corner of my eye, I see Jaesop by the water fountain, bottle in hand. I rush over to him and he drops his water bottle, startled by my sudden movement. "What now?" He groans.
I clear my throat before proposing that I stay away from my room for the next couple of nights. Jaesop is not impressed but he slowly nods his head in support of my decision.
"But where will I stay?" I question. He thinks for a moment before snapping his fingers as if he's made a miraculous decision. "AHA! You can stay with me." He declares.
I half-choke on my spit and try to redevelop my composure.
"With you??"
"Yes.. but only until Monday. You're on your own then." I raise an eyebrow at him before nodding my head in approval.
"Okay.. no big deal I guess." I smile and give Jaesop a great big Bear hug. "Thanks. I really appreciate it."
"Anytime man, anytime."

Jaesop POV (LOL THE EXTREME RARE P.O.V HAS COME #comicreliefatitsfinest):

Ugh.. God what is this.

I send Kiseop a sarcastic wave before going straight in the other direction.

I really can't deal with these kids.. honestly. I'm sure this is all about Kevin leaving... Kiseop must know.. and I'm guessing he's upset so he's avoiding Kevin??

Oh well, none of my business.

I shrug and swing my sports equipment bag over my shoulder.
The further down I go through the halls, the more I begin to realize how bad our students are. The whole lot of them are delinquents.

There are loud shouts from the end of the hallway, causing me to jump in fear. I dart over, only to see Hoon, Dongho, and Kibum messing with a first year. "Guys, how many times do I have to tell you to leave the poor younger kids alone?"
Hoon swiftly turns his head in my direction, causing his side swept hair to sway. "Got a problem?" He growls. I gulp and walk up to him, pulling him off of the boy. "Yes I do." I stutter.
"Ohhh.. nervous, are we?" He smirks. "What?" I hiccup, "No no.. of course not."
The gang laugh and I instinctively turn away. "Anyways.. get back to class. The next time I catch you guys, there will be consequences."

Kevin POV
The room doesn't feel the same anymore... there's no presence. It's like I've been trapped in a black hole.. feeling like I won't ever be able to get back again.
I just want to know why, and since I'm leaving soon, this may be my last chance to be with the one I love.

The door opens with a loud thud and Kiseop storms in with an enormous container. "Kiseop.. what's that for?" I question. "Moving out" His quick and emotionless response hits me hard. "What for?.. you can't.."
"I am moving out. I need some alone time."
"But.."
"But nothing!" Kiseop booms. The Cold tone of his voice completely sets me aback.
I have no words.
I blankly watch as he packs up his clothes and toiletries. In a matter of minutes, Kiseop is already out the door, leaving me behind once and for all. I sigh and slump down onto his bed.Tears rush down my face as his scent envelops me.
All the memories came flooding back.. when we first met.. to when we fell in love. It all happened so fast, but I have never been happier. I HAD never been happier.