Jealousy... and a confession?

Kevin POV
After what happened a few nights before, Kiseop has somewhat steered away from me. I wish he would just hug me again, take me into his arms and keep me there. If he really loved me, why would he avoid me again? Does he believe I don't feel the same? Oh Kiseop...

Kiseop POV
It's clear that I made a big mistake to confess. I can't let my guard down like that ever again. Why am I so stupid? Honestly. For the billionth time, Kevin and I are no longer associating with eachother. It's probably for the better, since I'm dangerous right now.. and he's just so vulnerable. If it was up to me, he'd be mine by now, but I need to think logically. Why would Kevin Woo fall for a guy? And why am I in love with a guy?!

Kevin POV
I sit at my desk and before Eli can get to me, Kiseop snags his seat. My eyes widen and I shove my head into my book. He chuckles.
"Hey there, Kevin. You look cute today." He chimes. I blush hard and try not to make eye contact with him.
"Aw, are you blushing? How adorable." He laughs and I groan.
"No!" I reply annoyedly.
"Well your face says different."Kiseop laughs harder and I cover my face.
" Hey, don't do that. I can't see your beautiful eyes." He says smiling, and I turn into a literal tomato.
"Stop it, what's gotten into you?" I sigh and look down, feeling confused:
Kiseop ruffles my hair and chuckles.
"Fine. I'm sorry, jusssst feeling things out."

It felt amazing to talk to him again, but he might give me a heart attack.
I just.. I don't know how or why.. But I love him.. I really love him.

And for some reason...
It hurts.

Eli POV
Who does that bastard think he is?
I watch Kiseop touching Kevin, laughing with Kevin, making Kevin blush. That should be me, not him. Since when has Kiseop deserved to be that affectionate with the boy he has hurt...
I just don't understand. Why won't Kevin reach out like that to me?

When class finishes, I storm out and wait by the door until I see Kiseop. I grab his arm and pull him into the corner of the hall. I smash him against the wall and lift him up from the collar of his shirt.
"Listen up, Kiseop." I say
"Since when did you think it was okay to fool around with Kevin? You've stepped on his feelings, and now you want to mess with them even more?" My grip tightens and he glares at me.
"Back off." I glare right back at him.
"Why should I?" Kiseop smirks and my rage consumes me. I let him go and ball my fists up.

Next thing I know, I lose control and begin throwing punch after punch. Kiseop falls to the floor, covered in blood. Kevin cries and reaches over to me,  holding me back from Kiseop. I begin to shake and look down at my fists.

"I-I... What?" Kevin lets go of me and runs to Kiseop, and I stand there just staring at them. "I-I... I.." i stammer, unable to fully collect myself.
"Why would you do this?" Kevin shouts at me, tears streaming down his face.
"I- I didn't mean..."
"Leave." Kevin snaps. Pain strikes through me, and I turn away and start running.
"Eli!" Jun cries. "Where are you going?"
I pause for a moment and turn to face Jun. I blankly stare at him before continuing off without another word.

Kevin POV
"Kiseop..Kiseop?" I sniffle.
"I'm fine, Kevin.' He mumbles.
"Why didn't you fight back, huh? Why!?" I cry, unable to hold back my feelings.
"Kevin.. Do me a favor please." he says.
"Anything." I say and Kiseop wipes my tears.
"Promise me you'll only look at me from now on, okay?" He chuckles, coughing slightly and wiping the blood from the corner of his mouth.
I am surprised by his words, but I nod in agreement.
"Kiseop, I love you.." I blurt out.
Kiseop's eyes widen and he smiles.
"I didn't hear you, what was that?" Kiseop smirks and raises his eyebrow.
"You heard me damn well, Lee Kiseop." I glare and he chuckles.
"Alright, Kevin Woo."
He moves his hand from his side to reveal a patch of blood.
"Shit.." I mutter under my breath.
"It doesn't hurt that bad," Kiseop says. He could probably see the worried expression I was making..
"We can go to the clinic on campus." I tell him.
Kiseop groans and I help him up.
"Aw, I have such a caring companion now, don't I?" He grins.
I blush at his words and flick his forehead.
"Ouch."
"Oh shut up." I giggle as we carefully walk to the clinic.