Capitŭlum Vīgintī tres

I watched Raiza lay down in the couch while the psychic prepared something to eat and Niall helped her. I took of my jacket and threw it and threw in a chair that was next to me.

This was a fucking bloody mess.

I closed my eyes and squeezed my temples. Patch has always been a pain in the ass and now he is even more. Bloody Satan, I should've just killed that human a long time ago. I had the chance and let it slipped away. I have to be really careful right now since he can sense me and read my thoughts. At least now when I kill him it won't be that boring...

"Hey girls, you're back." I heard someone saying.

My eyes landed on that ginger haired human; the psychic's boyfriend. 

"Hey babe." She walked over to him and kissed him. "I'm sorry we went out without saying anything. It was kinda urgent."

He looked at Niall and then at me. "I'm sorry but who are these two?" I heard him whispering at Rue.

"Please excuse our intrusion into your home. We should've inform you we were coming." Niall said. "I'm Niall, Raiza's friend, and he's Harry, her boyfriend. We were rushed to come here due to-"

'Why do you have to be always so fucking polite?' I asked him annoyed.

'Shut the fuck up Harry and let me do the talking.' Niall answered back.

"Drop the presentations." I intervened. "It doesn't matter anyway. We'll leave soon. We need to go back to LA."

"What?" I heard Raiza talking. "No, I'm not going back until I-"

"Raiza." I warned her. I knew exactly what she was going to say but I couldn't, and wouldn't, let her go any further into this saving her friend thing.

"Why don't we go back to preparing lunch, uh? How does that sound?" The psychic said, trying to divert the attention into more banal things. "I'm sure everyone is starving. Niall, would you-"

"Of course." He rushed to say. 

"I'll help you as well." The psychic's boyfriend said. 

Raiza's eyes were locked on mine. I knew she wasn't going to back down, but neither was I. She needs to understand that there's nothing left to do. Patch's gone. And I won't let her risk her life for nothing. I will protect her even though she makes it hard as fuck.

"I'm going to go to my cabin." She said.

"Lunch will be ready soon, I promise." Her friend told her.

"I'm not hungry." My girlfriend said. 

"But you need to eat. I don't want you to get sick." I intervened. 

"I said I'm not hungry."

"Are you on that time of the month?" I cheekily raised my eyebrow at her.

"Vete a la mierda." 

I was going to say something but Niall spoke first. "Harry, why don't you just let her go lay down for a while." He said. "Don't worry, Raiza. We'll save food for you so you can have lunch later."

"Thank you."

I tried to hold her hand but the blond haired demon stopped me. 'Just give her some time alone. She's having a hard time dealing with all this.' 

I watched her as she walked towards the door and then disappeared behind it. I let out a deep sigh and ran my hand through my hair.

"Humans are still fucking complicated to understand." I whispered. 

I let myself fall on the couch and just stayed there looking at the ceiling. I didn't know why but for some reason I felt as this shit was threatening everything I had accomplished with Raiza. She was so fucking committed to find her stupid best friend and shut me down completely. I honestly didn't have any experience dealing with this type of human things and I was still learning all this being in love thing so I could turn out hard and apathetic. I still didn't know half of the new emotions and feelings I had been getting every time Raiza was with me or away from me, or when other people gave her the attention I wanted to be giving to her. 

What if Cam was taking her away from me and I didn't even know it yet? Was I going to let an insignificant demon wanna-be steal the most precious thing I have in this damn existence? Hell no. 

I quickly stood up and put my leather jacket on.

"Where are you going?" Niall asked me.

"I'm going to check up on Raiza." I said before closing the door. I need to apologise to her.

I went to the cabin where she was staying and decided it was best to knock on the door. I waited till she opened the door but it never happened.

"Raiza?" I asked while knocking again.

Nothing.

"Come on, angel. Please open up."

I placed my ear on the door and carefully paid attention to any sound coming from the inside. I took a step back and titled my head to one side. This was weird. I tried to sense her soul and that was when I got worried; I didn't feel anything.

I kicked the door down and entered the cabin. First I scanned the place and then turned the place upside down looking for her everywhere.

I quickly went back to the main house where everyone was at. Without wasting time I opened the door and scanned the room. "Is Raiza here?" I asked.

"No, she isn't. Wasn't she in her cabin?" The psychic said.

"She's not there." 

We all look at each other and realised what was happening. 

FUCK!

...

I think this question should've been asked way earlier but... Who's your favourite out of the boys? Mine is Harry 🙊 as if it wasn't obvious... LOL. But the story about how he ended up being my fave is actually funny.