Capitŭlum Triginta quīnque

I didn't know if it had passed minutes, hours, days, or even weeks since Raiza was rushed to the hospital. But what I knew for sure was that I hadn't left her side not even for a second. 

I caressed her head as I stared at her pale and peaceful face.

I frowned and blinked a few times when Raiza's image turned distorted. Suddenly I started to feel uneasy thinking something was wrong with her but soon I realised it wasn't Raiza, it was me. I feel so weak. My vision is starting to get blurry. What the fuck is happening to me?

"It seems like you could use some rest." Niall told me.

I ignored him and kept looking at Raiza. When are you going to wake up, angel? Time has never been something I ever worried about but I don't know how many days you've been like this, and I'm starting to really lose it. Stop playing games and please wake up, Rai. 

"Harry, you need to feed." The blond haired said. "When was the last time you took a soul?"

I gave a sigh in disgust and rolled my eyes. I turned my head sharply in his direction and glared at him. "I don't know. Two weeks ago, maybe. Who the fuck cares? Raiza's in a hospital bed, not waking up, and you think I fucking care about getting souls!?" I yelled. He was starting to get on my nerves.

"Keep it quiet." He warned me. "Do you want everyone to know what we are?"

Fuck you.

'Yeah, very mature of you Harry.'

With a blink of an eye I got in front of him and grabbed that little bastard by the collar of his shirt putting him against the wall. I got closer to him as my eyes turned black. 

"Harry." The blond demon's voice eyes widened in fear but I wasn't the source of it. I thought maybe it was a trick to distract me from the deathly idea I had in mind, and frowned as I scanned his face. I titled my head to one side and then slowly turned around my head, following his gaze. 

My eyes widened and cut Niall lose when I saw Raiza's body was disappearing. What the bloody... "RAIZA!" I rushed towards the bed and held her in my arms. "ANGEL, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!" I looked at Niall frightened and confused at the same time. "WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!? WHY THE HELL IS SHE DISAPPEARING!?"

He looked at me with eyes wide opened and a helpless look in his face. "NIALL!" I yelled at him, trying to get a reaction out of him. 

"T-Try t-to call her name. Try to make Raiza react!" He said, still a little perplexed. 

React? I looked at her face just inches away from mine and millions of things rushed into my mind and desperation filled my body. "Raiza." I called her name as Niall told me. I waited perplexed for a reaction but nothing happened and she kept disappearing. 

All of sudden one specific memory flashed in front of my eyes. 

"W-what the fuck are you doing?" I questioned her, shocked. I was taken aback by her unusual behaviour and was completely caught with my guard down by her arms wrapped around me. Why the fuck is she hugging me like this?

"Teaching you other things people can do while laying in bed." She said, closing her eyes. "It's called 'cuddling', if you haven't hear about it. And surprise! It doesn't involve sex or steamy make out sessions."

"Boring." I said spat out. 

"Sh." Raiza hushed me. She grabbed my arm and put it around her waist. "Can you sing to me or something?"

"I don't sing." I said harshly. 

"Then just talk about whatever." She said, completely ignoring my remark. "I just want to hear your voice." Raiza whispered.