Capitŭlum Vīgintī quattŭor

Raiza's POV

The text said that we were going to meet here but I see no one.

I looked around the quiet park in case she was hiding somewhere but I didn't see any trace of her or Cam.

I closed my jacket as I sat down on a bench. It was getting a bit cold and the hours went by and I was starting to get nervous and feel uneasy. I suddenly started to feel I was being watched. A cold shiver ran down my spine and only a few seconds later I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I quickly turned around and saw Chantal standing in front of me with a big smirk on her lips.

"Do you know something called 'punctuality'? I asked a little annoyed.

"Aw darling, don't get mad." She said getting closer to me. The blonde haired demon traced her fingers across my check going down to my jawline; I moved my head away from her touch and frowned. What was she doing? "You're hot."

I took a step back and kept my distance. "Where's Cam?" I asked, changing the topic. I really didn't know what she was up to. Never trust a demon like her.

"He's ok." Someone said.

I turned my head and saw Zayn walking towards us. "What-"

"What am I doing here?" He interrupted me. "Well, you honestly didn't think Chantal planned it all by herself, did you?"

"Planned what?"

"Using your little friend as a bait to bring you here all by yourself."

I raised an eyebrow at them and laughed. They looked at each other with slightly confused expression on their faces. "You honestly thought I didn't know you were using Cam to do all of this? I knew Chantal was up to something more and had chosen him to get something out of me, that's why I came. I came to get my friend back and sort this sick game out right now." I scanned their faces and smiled. "What's wrong? You two look a little confused. Do you want me to explain it with apples?"

"I must admit that I'm genuinely surprised. I guess we underestimated you after all." Chantal said.

"You're a box full of surprises, babe." Zayn added.

"Where's Cam?" I asked once again.

They looked at each other and Zayn nodded to Chantal. She turned her face and motioned with her index finger to someone to come closer.

My eyes followed the direction until they landed on a tall copper haired guy who was walking towards us. Cam smiled as soon as he saw me.

"Cam." I said as I started to run towards him, but was stopped by Chantal before I could get too closed.

"Hey, Raiza." He greeted me. "You look beautiful as always."

"Are you ok? How are-"

"Enough." Zayn said.

"Ok, here's the deal pretty girl." The demon girl said. "We give your precious little friend his soul back and let him go, and you will come with us."

I give her my hand for her to take it and shake it and seal the agreement but instead I got weird looks from them.

"That's not how we close a deal." She raised an eyebrow at me and I frowned at her. "Blood." She said. "We need your blood." My eyes widened and I took a few steps back. "Don't worry, it'll be just a pinch."

"Don't forget you're making a deal with the devil, babe. There will be consequences if you don't do your part." The model looking demon smirked as if he was imagining what he would do if that happened.

"I know I will keep my word but what about you? You two play dirty. I need guaranties."

I felt someone's gaze on me and I noticed it was Cam. He was looking at me so intensely as he was trying to say something but couldn't do it.

'Don't do it, Raiza. It's a trap.'

Cam? Why do I hear his voice in my head?

"What guaranties do you want?" Zayn asked.

"Give Cam his soul back and let him go. Then once I know he's safe, I'll go with you."

'Raiza, listen to me. Don't make that deal. I'll be fine.'

What's happening? Oh my God, I'm going crazy, I thought as I squeezed my temples.

"What's wrong, darling? Already having cold feet?" Chantal smirked as she looked at me.

"I have a headache." I lied.

"Ok, I'm getting bored." Zayn quickly grabbed my arm and rolled up my sleeved, exposing my skin. He traced my wrist with his long cold fingers and smirk. "It won't hurt a bit, babe. I promise."

I closed my eyes when he lifted his hand; I really didn't want to see how he did it. I waited to feel some sharp pain or blood pouring out but instead I stopped feeling Zayn's grip around my arm and then there was a scream.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER!" I heard Cam yelling and seconds later I was behind him.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing you piece of shit!?" The model looking demon asked to him.

My friend turned his head to me. "Run." He whispered. I was going to tell him that I wasn't going to leave him alone but he didn't let me. "Now."

I turned around and heard the sound of something cracking. A cold shiver ran through my body and I started running as fast as I could. I couldn't see where I was going but I knew I needed to get out of there fast.

The adrenaline was running through my veins, my heart was beating faster and faster, it was starting to get harder to breath; I needed to stop to catch my breath.

I looked back and I didn't see anyone behind me. Where was Cam? I thought he would be right behind me.

I heard footsteps coming closer at abnormal speed. I quickly hid behind a tree and honestly hoped for the best.

I tried to calm down because I was sure whoever they were would be able to hear my heart pounding and my heavy breathing. I closed my eyes and held my breath.

Suddenly someone grabbed me and my scream was mumbled by a hand. "Sh." Someone hushed me. "It's me, Raiza. It's Cam." All my muscles relaxed and I sighed in relief. He uncovered my mouth and cupped my cheeks. "Are you alright?"

I nodded. "And you? Are you hurt?"

"No, I'm fine." He winked at me and smiled. "Come on." He said grabbing my hand. "Let's get you out of here."

"Bu-But what about Zayn and Chantal?" I looked back scared they might be lurking in the dark, waiting for the right moment to attack.

"Don't worry about them. I took care of those two."

We started walking to get out of the park. We remained silence in case we heard something suspicious or Cam sensed someone else.

He stopped on his tracks and quickly turned around. His eyes were locked somewhere in the distanced dark.

"Cam? What's-"

I felt to the ground and he was hovering over me with a strange expression on his face. Suddenly I felt something sticky on my forehead; one drop, a second drop. I traced my fingers whipping whatever had fallen on my skin. I looked at my fingers and my eyes widened when I saw the red liquid. Cam was bleeding. It was his blood.

"CAM!" I screamed before he fell on top of me.

...

GUYS!

I'm so sorry I took a while to update but I was very busy this week doing a lot of paperwork because I'm moving to another country so you know... ANYWAY! What is/are your favourite series or tv show(s)? Oh dude, I have so many! Criminal Minds, Hannibal (THAT HAS BEEN FUCKING CANCELLED WTF), The Whispers, Castle, Gotham and the list goes on... 

Hope you have a lovely weekend! 

I love you. x