Capitŭlum Quadraginta

"I brought that door from Florence, you fucking idiot. It was carved by Donatello himself." Zayn said annoyed, coming out of the hallway.

I released Chantal's neck and she fell to the grown abruptly. Then, I turned my attention to that bloody demon. "I never thought I'd see your disgusting face again after Raiza beat your bloody ass." I smirked looking at the obnoxious demon standing in front of me.

He looked around for a few seconds and then back at me. "Now that you mention it... Where is she?" A devilish smirked formed on his lips and you could see a pleased look reflected in his eyes.

My body stiffed and I could feel my blood boiling. I was about to leap on him but Niall stopped me.

"There's no need of these kind of tricks, Zayn." He said. "Neither of us want to waste time."

The dark haired demon looked at us and then turned around and headed over the bar. He poured whisky in a glass and sat down. "I'm sure by now you know I've had it all planned." Zayn smirked evilly before taking a sip. He looked down at Chantal and motioned with his hand for her to get up.

"So she's your little minion now, uh?" I told him. "You used Chantal to help you get rid of Raiza?"

He titled his head and raised an eyebrow at me. But before he could answered, she spoke.

"No one is using me, Harry." She said, a little mad. "I told you that we had common interests."

Suddenly the dark haired demon stood up and walked over to her. I frowned, confused and unaware of what he was going to do next.

With one quick movement, Zayn's hand went through Chantal's chest and a piercing agonising sound left her lips.

I stood perplexed at the remaining ashes of what, just seconds before, had been Chantal.

"W-What th-e h-hell did you j-just do?" Rue asked terrified at the scene.

"Got rid of her." He said nonchalant with a shrug. "I didn't need her anymore."

"But you can't kill a demon just like that." I said once I managed to came back fro my trance. "You need the-"

"If an order was issued, I have the power to do so." Zayn smirked, pleased.

"What are you-" Niall began asking but he cut him off.

"Are you here to mourn the lost of that useless demon or to get me talking about what I did to that little human?" The dark haired demon asked us amused. Niall, Rue and I looked at each other and remained silent. "That's what I thought."

"What did you do to Raiza!?" Rue suddenly yelled at him.

"Rue." I called her. She was the last person who should act brave in front of him. "Let us demons handle this, ok?"

She looked at me and I was taken aback when I saw her eyes filed with tears. "No!" The psychic girl said. "That," she said pointed Zayn out, "heartless, disgusting creature put my best friend into a coma. That demon hurt the only person who never judged me because of who I am, for what I can see."

I smiled weakly at her. I knew exactly what she meant. Sure, Raiza must have gotten scared at first. But she stayed. She loved us for what was inside of us, and that, not many people do it.

"Maybe I should do the same thing I did to her... to you." The black haired demon said to Rue, getting up and walking towards her.

I got between them and pushed Zayn. "Start talking, bastard. Tell us what we want to know because I can't stand seeing your bloody face any longer. It makes me nauseous."