Capitŭlum Quadraginta unus

Why the portal hasn't been opened yet? Did I fuck it up? No, I did everything as it was supposed to be done. So why the bloody hell I wasn't on my way to the boundaries of this world and the other?

I ran my hand through my hair and ruffled it in despair. I took a long sip of my drink and poured some more when I realised my glass was empty. This house feels so empty and lonely without Raiza. I had always been alone and loneliness never had bothered me. But since I met her that changed. This was exactly why I always despised love. I feel so dependent now. 

I looked at my glass and waved it around, lost in thought. 

"I want you to find me. Always."

"I'm always going to find you, angel." I told her as I brushed a lock of hair off her beautiful face. "You're the first star born in my eternal dark night. The brightest and the only one." 

I remembered the promise I had made with her after I had come back.

I'm so sorry, angel. I failed you. I fucking failed you.

I let out a groan and hit the wall in front of me.

"Am I causing you that much pain?" I heard someone asking with a trembling voice.

My eyes widened as soon as I heard that voice full of concern and pain. My whole body shivered and as if it was a magnet it began to be attracted and pulled towards that voice.

The only one who has this effect on me is...

But- No, it can't be...

I was scared of turning around and face her. What if it wasn't real? What if I was imagining things?

"Please look at me." This time her voice sounded firm and demanding.

I did as she told me and I felt weak on my knees as soon as I saw her.

"Raiza." I mumbled, breathless.

She was glowing. She looked so bright, at first I had to cover my eyes because I was blinded by the golden aura she emanated.

Raiza reached out her hand to caress my cheek but I took a step back instinctively. Hurt was reflected in her hazel eyes. She looked down and she seemed repentant about doing it.

"I'm sorry." She whispered. Suddenly, Raiza turned around and started walking away.

"W-wait!" I managed to say.

She turned around and I could see a tear streaming down her face. I was so tempted to wipe away that tear and caress her beautiful face. But I stopped myself from doing.

I grabbed my head and winced. "Fuck. Did alcohol really affect me this time?" I looked at her and she was just standing there, expectant. "H-How do I know this is not some kind of twisted and sick trick Zayn had planned?"

She smiled and titled her head to one side. "Was that it?" She asked. "You were scared this was all Zayn's trick?" Raiza placed her hand on her chest and let out a deep sigh in relief. "I thought you didn't want to see me anymore." She whispered to herself. Then she opened her eyes and looked at me; a smile forming in her lips again. "Do you really think he would've summoned me after I beat his ass up?"

I laughed. It was her. It was my angel, my Raiza.

I ran towards her and held her in my arms. I hugged her and buried my face in her hair. "Angel." I whispered as I pulled her even close to me.

"Harry." She whispered wrapped her arms around my waist. My name in her lips sounded so sweet and delightful.

"I've missed you so much." I said. "You don't know how hard we've trying to get you back. Niall and Rue, they've been with me since you- since you-" I couldn't continue speaking. I just couldn't do it. A deep and agonising pain prevented me from talking.