Capitŭlum Triginta unus

"You don't want to wait till I'm back from work?" I said against his lips.

Harry nodded. "If I go for Lola now I'll be able to pick you up from work and take you somewhere special to celebrate our victory." He smiled and kissed me.

"So now you want me to be the one who leaves their car abandoned?" I laughed.

"More or less." My boyfriend said playfully.

I cupped his face and stood on my tiptoes a little to place a tender kiss on his lips. "See you later, babe."

"Goodbye, angel."

I left the apartment and got in my car. I took the highway and knew it was going to be a good day when I saw there wasn't too much traffic and one of my favourite Rolling Stones' song was playing on the radio.

I turned up the volume and sung at the top of my lungs.

'...All I hear is doom and gloom.

And all is darkness in my room.

Through the light, your face I see.

Baby take a chance.

Baby won't you dance with me...'

Everything was marvellous. I had the chance to avenge Cam, Zayn was finally out of our lives, I couldn't be happier with Harry, Rue and him are getting along, Niall came back, my mum was fine and loved my boyfriend.

"LIFE'S GOOD! WOOHOO!" I screamed cheerfully.

"DAMN RIGHT IT IS!" A random guy answered from his car as he passed by.

I laughed and give him a thumb up.

Once I got to work and greeted everyone. Then I changed into my working clothes and started going around the bookstore arranging books, getting more copies, helping clients.

"You seem happier, Raiza." Dax told me, giving me a smile. "I'm glad you're the same cheerful and lively girl I met when I hired you."

"Thank you, boss! Things have gotten better." I smiled widely as I hadn't done it in a long time.

"I'm happy to hear that." He gave me a tight hug and squeezed me.

I laughed and smiled. "You're a cool friend/boss. You know that, right Dax?"

"That's what I heard." He made a proud face and smiled cheekily.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "By the way... What happened with Jace?" The blond guy's cheeks turned red and he looked down quickly. "Dax?" I said, poking his shoulder playfully.

"We're dating now." He said almost in a whisper.

"WHAT!?" I yelled.

My boss covered my mouth and he's face looked like a tomato. "Shh!" He hushed me when all people's eyes were on us. Dax narrowed his eyes and uncovered my mouth slowly.

"I'm so happy for you! You need to introduce us! I want to meet him!" I said excited as I shook his arm smiling.

"Okay, okay, calm down. I will, I promise." The blond haired guy started laughing. He shook his head and smiled. "Now go back to work, Rai."

"Okay, loverboy."

I went to help a customer who seemed a little confused about the books she was holding.

"Good afternoon, may I help you?" When she turned around my eyes widened in surprised and a smile appeared on my face. "Mrs. Danzig, what a lovely coincidence."