Chapter 10

George's POV

I watched as Akira shook Masaki's body fiercely, calling out his name and soaking his shirt with tears.

"NO! WHAT THE HELL TATSUYA?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" she screamed, clutching Masaki's body.

"He shot the same spell at me last year. I felt the need to return the favor," he said, no remorse in his voice.

"At least he used the spell on accident! You wanted us dead didn't you?! You're a bastard and a total coward Tatsuya Shiba! You aren't worthy of all the praises that are thrown at you!" she yelled.

Tatsuya slowly walked towards her and slapped her directly on the cheek. That's it. That was crossing the line. I sprinted towards them and kicked Tatsuya in the stomach, proceeding with multiple punches in various places. From the corner of my eye, I saw Akira clutching her bloodied cheek, which stained her tears red. I was about to kill him when security restrained me.

"Let me go! I'm going to kill the bastard!" I protested, trying to get out of their grasp.

"That's enough. Tatsuya Shiba shall be expelled from First High School and all magic will be extracted out of his system. He will be sent to the human world to live a life without magic," one of the guards said.

I was going to continue to argue but I heard a thump. Turning around, I saw Akira lying motionless on top of Masaki.

"Someone help them!" I screamed.

Withinmoments, the doctors and nurses arrived, carrying the two to the infirmary.