Chapter 13

Masaki's POV

The host walked out, wearing a tux, enthusiastically welcoming all of us to this event. I kept a solemn expression, knowing that Akira would not be among the contestants, but instead, lying motionless on a hospital bed.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the Beauty Contest! This year is the first time we hosted this event and I hope that it will be a success! Please welcome out ladies as they each come out and talk a little about themselves. Let's start with Ninth High School!"

A very tall and skinny girl walked out from behind the curtains. She had striking pink hair that framed her face and bright yellow eyes. A short green dress hugged her curves and many of the guys were already going wild.

"Hello everyone! I'm Kurame Akashiya from Ninth High School. Thank you all for coming and cheering me on! I'm positive that with all of your encouragement, I will win this Beauty Contest!" she said with an inhumanely high voice.

Huge roars came from Ninth High School while others merely smiled and clapped. Next up was a slightly younger looking girl with shoulder length blue hair and big purple eyes wearing a red dress.

"Hi all of you! I'm Kiriyu Jasaki and I'm from Seventh High School! Pick me because I'm the sexiest and most talented woman you'll ever hope to meet!" she left with a 'seductive' wink, making Seventh High School go wild.

A long green haired girl with red eyes followed, wearing a tight black dress.

"I'm Yuri Hanabusa from Fifth High School. Vote for me," was all she said.

Only claps were heard. This continued on until First High School was announced. A very tall and skinny girl with excessively large busts strolled in, making all the guys fall into a frenzy, with the exception of George and I. She had knee length white hair with haunting turquoise eyes and wore a tight pink dress.

"Hello beautiful ladies and handsome gentlemen! I'm Shizuka Koriyaski and I am here to win this contest for First High School! Please pick me because you all know that I could show you a good time," she smiled.

Every single guy that wasn't in Third High School screamed and started having nosebleeds. I tsked.

"And these are all of our contestants! We will now proceed with our second eve-"

"Aren't you forgetting a high school?" asked a hauntingly familiar voice.

A girl with bum length silver hair and green eyes walked onto the stage. A white floor length mermaid dress surrounded her body, dancing along with her footsteps. She gently took the microphone from the stunned host and smiled at the audience.

"Hello everyone. I apologize for my late arrival. I'm Akira Hio, representing ThirdHigh School."