Chapter 11

George's POV

It's been half an hour since Akira woke up and got out of her bed, rushing towards Masaki's bed. The nurses and doctors tried to tie her down on her bed but gave up after she threatened to kill all of them. I pushed a chair towards her and hoisted her body on it. Akira gave me a grateful look, to which I responded with a smile.

Akira's POV

I felt someone lift me onto a chair and saw Shinkurou smile at me. I stared at Masaki with longing eyes, knowing that this peaceful look on his face was only a façade. Stroking his burgundy hair, I planted a small kiss on his cheek.

Why did you jump in front of me you stupid idiot? Why didn't you let me die with you? Stupid, stupid!

I knew that there was only one that left that I could do to save his life.

George's POV

I leaned against a wall and watched her clutch Masaki's hand and lay her head on his lap. It seemed like she was sleeping until I heard some random words. Suddenly, silence. I slowly walked towards her and saw that Akira's eyes were closed, blood dripping from the corner of her mouth.

"NURSE! DOCTOR!" I shouted.

Three of them came rushing in, pushing Akira onto a bed and trying to get her heartbeat up again. I pulled at my hair and groaned, pacing around the room like a frantic child.

Whathave you done this time, Akira?