Chap.5

Brady's pov.

Looking through the airport turmoil, I search for my sister. She's always doing this, why can't she just stay in one place?

I walk away from baggage claim, and head towards the waiting area, but I don't see her there either. "Bianca I swear when I find you..." I sigh and take off my hat. "Lord why couldn't you just bless me, and make me the only child?"

I ask, my gaze pointed upwards. Rubbing my fingers through my strands of hair, I think about all the places she could be in this gods forsaken airport.

Small shopping mall?

Who am I kidding—that broad would rather die then shop in an airport. It surprised me, how such a cowgirl could turn into a city gal in nothing but five years. Though sometimes you could tell that my sister was from the country, born and raised.

I turn my body in a full circle, trying to figure out which store she could've went in. "If I was Bianca, where would I go when waiting on someone?" I ask, and my gaze zooms in on a small cozy café.

"Ah ha I've got you know!" I exclaim in happiness and make my way to the café. I watch as people move out of the way, with curiosity written across their faces. I give a nod here and there, but keep moving until I walk into the shop, a twinkle accompanying my entrance.

As soon as I step inside, I'm hit with the aroma of baked goods and coffee. "Hello welcome to Arias, what can I get you sir." A perky looking red head asks, batting her eyelashes up at me.

"Uh I'd like a black coffee, and I was wonderin' if you've seen a tall dirty blond women? She kind of favors me a little." She smirks and bites her lips before leaning over the counter.

"If I tell you, will I get your number?" She asks cheekily making me smirk.

"Sorry doll, but it seems that I don't bag for your team...if you catch what I'm hittin' at." Her face goes up in flames and I'm left with her trying to apologize to me. "No harm no foul sweet pea, it's alright. Now have you seen the person I described?" She nods her head and hands me the coffee.

"Free of charge sorry about that, and she's upstairs. I'm pretty sure she went up with two kids and another guy." She mumbles as I take out a five and stuff it in her tip jar.

"Thank you." She nods her head. "You too, and have a nice day." Saluting her I make my way uh the stairs to the side, which opens up to a small balcony like area. From up here you can see the people milling about at ground level.

I spot her blond and brown tresses, before I spot anyone else. I was going to wring her skinny neck.

"Bianca I've been—!" She hops out her her chair with a loud squeal. "Hey Brady I've missed you little brother. So this is Mason, he's gay!" I hear a loud groan and I look down at the kid no—man sitting across from her.

"I met him on the plane, he was so helpful!" She gushed and I nod my head while taking all of  him in. "Hi." He whispers as a blush stains his cheeks.

Junior Brady twitches inside of my boxers in awareness, and I try to school my facial expression. "Hey Mason, Brady." He smiles up at me shyly before turning to my sister. "I have to go, it was nice meeting you both, but I've got a lot of setting up to do. You have my number just text me the details okay." He mumbles softly with a slight accent, that has me wanting to drop down to my knees.

Leaning over, he kisses Joanna's head.

"Ciao Jojo and little man, I'll see you guys later." He coo's as he kisses Jason's head. He throws another breath taking smile at me and Bianca before he picks up his trash. "It was nice meeting you—Brady."

I give him a genuine smile. "You too Mason."

Waving goodbye, he grabs his suit cases with tiny soft looking hands. Hands that showed that he doesn't really do outdoors work. I wonder what he does for a living. Maybe a massage therapist, or a cook.

Fuck, all the things he could do to me those hands...

Stepping forward I smile sincerely. "Do you need help carrying your bags?" He looks up at me with a small wave of his hand. "Oh no I'm fine, I've got them.  I'll see you guys at the Q, do I have to bring anything?" A loud child like whine leaves my sister's throat and I look back at her.

"Don't forget that we're going out, we're gonna find you a Arizona man!" Mason flushes red from head to toe. "Bianca!" He calls in embarrassment while I simmer with what—? Jealousy...anger?

Clenching my fist, I can feel my jaw lock and my teeth grind against each other. I was definitely feeling jealousy simmer through my blood. For what reason, I have no idea. It's not like I like Mason, he'll I just met him. Who am I to say anything, anyway? He's not mine, so he can do whatever he wants.

"You said you were going to show me around town Bi, not help me find a boyfriend."

Laughing my sister walks over to him. "I am and I'm going to show off your beauty. Oh man they are going to kill for you, think about all those twinks that will be jealous!" He winces and runs a delicate hand threw his curls.

"Can we just go on a play date instead? I'd really enjoy just spending time with the kids." My darling sister–note the sarcasm, hits his shoulder. "I'm just kidding, but sure Jason loves you. I couldn't believe you got him to sleep, that was amazing." He rubs his arms, and let out a light giggle.

His laugh sounds like bells and I groan mentally. "Well when ever you need me to put him to sleep, just call—you have my number. See you both soon, I'll bring a dish so make sure you guys save room for it." He calls out, waving one last time before making his leave down the stairs and out of the café.

My eyes follow his small frame until he's out of the café, and I sigh. Fuck he's so beautiful.

"You so like him, this is great!" Wincing at my sister's loud voice, I cuss. "I do not!" My face goes thermonuclear and I groan in annoyance. Why can't she just mind her damn business? "Yes you do,  you're fucking blushing."

  My hand covers her mouth, and I smile tightly down at her. "Just shut the fuck up and let's go!" She smacks my hand away, and snatch up Jason's diaper bag. "I'm telling mama on you."

Turning around I clench my fist. "Yay family reunion." Oh fuck my life, well at least one thing good comes out of this. I'll be seeing Mason again.

{Edited 11/24/16}